The Halloween Season is Here!

Hello Everyone!

October is here! Hooray! ?

I haven't posted pics of my candles and melts here before so I thought I would share a few things I've made. I would love to see your Halloween/Fall creations as well. Happy Spooky Season Everyone!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by jfear
  • Like 13

OMG!!!:eek2:Those are the most coolest,  ugliest, most beautiful candle jar packaging I have ever seen!  Totally awesome!  Beautiful pictures also!

If you don't mind, how much are they retail for?  I LOVE EM!!!

Trappeur

• Like 4

I just had to come back here and look at your candles again....I'm just awe struck!  Your photography is just so beautiful it's like I could reach right into the computer and pick one up.....Are your labels printed or do you get a blank label and hand write on each one?  Simply amazing!

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I just had to come back here and look at your candles again....I'm just awe struck!  Your photography is just so beautiful it's like I could reach right into the computer and pick one up.....Are your labels printed or do you get a blank label and hand write on each one?  Simply amazing!

Trappeur

Thank you so much! It's truly an honor coming from you. These are actually more of the "normal" items that I make; I thought I would spare everyone from the horror and gore!

To answer your questions, the jar candles I sell on my Etsy for $38. For the labels, I design them to look handwritten and print them on coffee-stained label paper.

Thank you!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I agree with bird charm .... watermark your photos for sure .... ok.... now you've peaked my curiosity of sparing us with the other photos LMBO !!!!

Super creative :) Im sleeping with a nightlight tonight lol ! 

Nightlight??!! :laugh2: Yeah! Me too!! hee hee

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE Halloween!!!! Almost as much as I do Christmas! I don't like gory stuff but I do like spooky stuff if that makes sense. I love your jars too! I have some mini ghosts and skulls that I make up and put in bags with a cute Halloween label on them but I LOVE yours! And the names are awesome!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I agree with bird charm .... watermark your photos for sure .... ok.... now you've peaked my curiosity of sparing us with the other photos LMBO !!!!

Super creative :) Im sleeping with a nightlight tonight lol ! 

Haha, thank you! I've done my job then!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jfear said:

Thank you so much! It's truly an honor coming from you. These are actually more of the "normal" items that I make; I thought I would spare everyone from the horror and gore!

To answer your questions, the jar candles I sell on my Etsy for $38. For the labels, I design them to look handwritten and print them on coffee-stained label paper.

Thank you!

Oh please do bring on the horror and gore!!!  I'm coming back here to see when you put them up! lol

Trappeur

• Like 3

Wow.....I'm just completely wow'ed

those are flipping amazing!!! Those jars and how you got them looking so old and is that wire twisted around them?

So talented and so unique 

Your labels....just wow

your names....wow again and your pictures are so ....well wow

I want to see the other ones also AND your etsy shop 

Love everything about them and I don't do Halloween at all....not even a pumpkin mold

Edited by moonshine
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, moonshine said:

Wow.....I'm just completely wow'ed

those are flipping amazing!!! Those jars and how you got them looking so old and is that wire twisted around them?

So talented and so unique 

Your labels....just wow

your names....wow again and your pictures are so ....well wow

I want to see the other ones also AND your etsy shop 

Love everything about them and I don't do Halloween at all....not even a pumpkin mold

Thank you so much! Yes, on the jars I use rusted craft wire.

I'll post some more pics soon, thanks!

• Like 1

I wanna see your Etsy shop too .... is it permitted to post your shop ? Would love to see it ! I too am just in awe at how authentic + scary they look.

You really put a ton of effort into everything from the jars to the labels , the names + of course the uber awesome pics ! Again, great job !

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for your overwhelming feedback. It means so much coming from all of you because I have such a great respect for all of the chandlers on this forum. I've learned so much here and continue to learn everyday. 

I have two little ones at home that keep me super busy so I must squeeze in time for candlemaking! That's why I don't do things in a larger production scale yet but I hope to in the future.

I'm working on some new items for my shop now, but in the meantime for those of you who wanted to see more of my candles here is a link to some pics.

SickWix Gallery

Thanks again everyone! ❤️

Edited by jfear