Christmas & fall/Thanksgiving Favorite Must Haves

Trappeur

Daisymae-- if it helps I rename my Christmas Hearth... during fall I call it Autumn Bonfire and rename it Cracklin' Christmas Fire for the holidays. Sometimes its just a matter of renaming it. Also, I color mine a deep autumn orange red. That color works nicely with the scent. I also tell my customers that I burn that candle on Christmas Eve with a fire in my fireplace. It always works... once people associate with a memory of Christmas or holiday they buy it.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Belinda , Candlesource has a wonderful Pumpkin brulee .It is super strong & so far my fav pumpkin scent. I know you like bakery scents & this one is a perfect pumpkin scent IMO. I have used it in 4630/4625 & the 129 as well . The throw is great in both wax blends .

Thank you! I do order from them so I'll get a bottle with my next order, which might be sooner than I thought! LOL!

I received my North star oils  YAY! I think I will be adding them as a new supplier :)

Loving BBW Cranberry Woods & Iced Lemon Biscotti .I still have more to get into the wax ,so far wonderful results. I have not put the PPW into my wax yet ,smells good OOB . I will keep you posted on my sampler scents I received from them.

On September 24, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Candybee said:

Daisymae-- if it helps I rename my Christmas Hearth... during fall I call it Autumn Bonfire and rename it Cracklin' Christmas Fire for the holidays. Sometimes its just a matter of renaming it. Also, I color mine a deep autumn orange red. That color works nicely with the scent. I also tell my customers that I burn that candle on Christmas Eve with a fire in my fireplace. It always works... once people associate with a memory of Christmas or holiday they buy it.

Love these ideas ! What colors are mixed to get the deep orange red color ? 

On 10/6/2016 at 8:01 PM, GoldieMN said:

Well I got a bottle of Candlescience Christmas Hearth and can't wait to use it.  It smells wonderful OOB!  I sure hope my customers like it. :)

Goldie

Glad you like it!  I just delivered to a shop  12 16oz tins in that fragrance plus 12 status jars in it too.

Trappeur

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
On 9/24/2016 at 5:16 PM, Candybee said:

Oh I just love that name Candybee, " Cracklin' Christmas Fire!  Do  you care if I use that name for an account I have?  We are far enough away from one another, I wouldn't think it would be a problem, but if you do mind, I more than understand.  Actually I could do "Cracklin' Christmas Hearth.  During the rest of the year I rename it to Hearthside.  I hope they never discontinue this scent as I love love love it!  I can't believe I'm seeing posts people are talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas!  I know I know.....that is just the way it goes!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I don't mind if you use the name. If I did I suppose I would not have posted it. I have tried names with 'hearth' in it and that just didn't fly with my customers. But the Cracklin' Christmas Fire and Autumn Bonfire names are interesting enough that people pick up the jar to sniff it. I always tell them how much I love this fragrance and ask them to sniff it a second time because the scent grows on you. Often I make the sale based on that.

On 9/16/2016 at 9:34 AM, moonshine said:

You all are so creative and motivated

I do the same old same old for the Fall and the Holidays mainly because I have so many scents and testing new ones takes me forever to accomplish 

I use the following:

ELEMENTS

rocky mountain Christmas 

FILLMORE

Christmas tree

nutmeg ginger plain and a blend with apple and a blend with pumpkin 

Cedar garland 

cocoa therapy

NG

cracklin birch

tinsel

cranberry spice 

Christmas splendor 

PEAK

winter wonderland 

peppermint 

lemon pound cake 

Amish harvest

WSP

autumn lodge

witches Brew

vanilla oak

VBN

CANDLESCIENCE

mistletoe

blue spruce 

sweet orange chili pepper

pumpkin pie 

banana nut bread 

Macintosh apple 

honeycomb 

hazelnut vanilla

FB

Pumpkin

pumpkin pecan waffles 

sugar cookie royale 

salted Carmel 

SWEET CAKES

Sweet yellow pear 

red currant votivo

champaca and bamboo

need to use up my TSC oils this season also

dried Apple wreath 

peach magnolia raspberry

this old house 

Still need to add a firewood/hearth scent, a cider and a coffe one  

Your blends of Fillmore's Nutmeg Ginger + apple + nutmeg ginger with pumpkin sound awesome. Do you also use CS apple + pumpkin pie at 50/50 ?