Can Anyone Recommend A good Lemon Verbena

Moonstar

Thank you :) I looked there earlier put hesitated to purchase only because of shipping. I had a little over 8oz combined weight + my shipping 

was about $14. Im not that far from them either, Im in MI . Highest I've come across in shipping ..... go figure . DO you use soy 464? 

thanks again :) 

• 3 months later...
22 minutes ago, Candybee said:

AH is the one I use. So far its the only one I have found that works in my CP and stays strong and true. Don't use it in candles so can't speak for that.

Have had nothing but great luck with is in all of my waxes (soy, beeswax and Palm)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Flaming Candle is the only lemon verbena I have ever tried - and it is really nice. Like really nice. In addition to using it stand alone, I've mixed it with a 'floral' to make a just lovely 'lemon blossom' scent.

Lemon is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. They grow lemons in my area. I'm so pleased there are scents that can reproduce the real thing so well.

Locally lemon Eucalyptus and lemon Verbena also grows. It's amazing they are so similar, yet totally unrelated.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'm hanging out in 'search' on a rainy day, looking for other lemon scents to try. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Moonstar did you ever try the lemon verbena from Flaming?  It's wonderful in 464......

Trappeur

I did order a sample but never got around to trying it out. Didn't you say that you've tried the one from RE too ? I think you mentioned that they smelled the same ? 

2 hours ago, Incendia said:

Flaming Candle is the only lemon verbena I have ever tried - and it is really nice. Like really nice. In addition to using it stand alone, I've mixed it with a 'floral' to make a just lovely 'lemon blossom' scent.

Lemon is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. They grow lemons in my area. I'm so pleased there are scents that can reproduce the real thing so well.

Locally lemon Eucalyptus and lemon Verbena also grows. It's amazing they are so similar, yet totally unrelated.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I'm hanging out in 'search' on a rainy day, looking for other lemon scents to try. :)

Are you kidding me, I love when old threads are bumped. Otherwise I forget about them and 

don't remember to look again . 

Have you tried others or just 

Flamings ?

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

Have you tried the Lemon Verbena from Candle Science?  That's a good one too.  I also love Lemongrass Verbena and Verbena L'Occitance type from WSP.  So wonderful.  

I've been wanting to try the WSP

LOccitance type as well as the 

lemon and verbena type - both 

have many good reviews. Out of

curiosity have you tried the OMH

from WSP . It has over 500 reviews. I really like their oils.

53 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

I've been wanting to try the WSP

LOccitance type as well as the 

lemon and verbena type - both 

have many good reviews. Out of

curiosity have you tried the OMH

from WSP . It has over 500 reviews. I really like their oils.

If you want some to sniff just holler and I'll send you some.  They are both just divine.  As for the OMH, I've not tried it but with a 5 star rating and 554 reviews it must be good.  Not to throw another fragrance out there for you but their orange sugar and shea is really pretty too. 

4 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

If you want some to sniff just holler and I'll send you some.  They are both just divine.  As for the OMH, I've not tried it but with a 5 star rating and 554 reviews it must be good.  Not to throw another fragrance out there for you but their orange sugar and shea is really pretty too. 

OMG I was just looking at the orange sugar + shea lol ! DO you use these in wax or B+B . If wax, which do you use ? Such an addicting hobby isn't it ? lol ! 

Thank you again, very thoughtful of you to chime in :) 

Just now, Moonstar said:

OMG I was just looking at the orange sugar + shea lol ! DO you use these in wax or B+B . If wax, which do you use ? Such an addicting hobby isn't it ? lol ! 

Thank you again, very thoughtful of you to chime in :) 

I use only in wax (parasoy) but I think it would be spectacular in B&B products.  It would lend itself beautifully in scrubs, lotions, bath bombs, perfumes, etc.  To be honest, I think it might lose a little something in wax that it wouldn't in B&B, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

I use only in wax (parasoy) but I think it would be spectacular in B&B products.  It would lend itself beautifully in scrubs, lotions, bath bombs, perfumes, etc.  To be honest, I think it might lose a little something in wax that it wouldn't in B&B, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense ?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Orange sugar and shea sounds really nice......so does the oatmeal,milk and honey.

Trappeur

1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

I only tried Lemon Verbena from RE and CS and the CS was the stonger throw in C3 wax for me. I'm really wanting to try the Lemon Curd on my next order though. Love lemon scents!

I ordered a sample of verbena from Flaming, Trappeur suggested that one. Its pretty good. I'll have to get the one from RE,

Ive also heard many good reviews on WSP Verbena L'occtaine type and also Lemon + Verbena Type . I like a lot of WSP oils so

I think I'll get some he- he :) BTW Lemon seed and Parsley (WSP) - I know it sounds weird but its pretty darn good - to me anyhow.

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1