New soaps

Candybee

Beautiful Candybee!! How do you like the Oakmoss and Amber in soap? Did you cut down the percentage? Seems like a very strong fragrance.

I use 1 oz ppo. I like my soaps strong but you should be able to cut it down to .7 or maybe even .5% and still get a nice scent. It mellows out at 1 oz ppo so thats why I don't really like to cut back.

Some soaps I have been working on. These are my coconut milk and lavender water soaps in the mold and cut.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26808[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26807[/ATTACH]

Candy bee,

How did you get such a nice purple color In Your lavender soap??

I've been working on my purples for a long time & wonder if my problem is my goat milk soaping.

Tia - Vanessa

Candy bee,

How did you get such a nice purple color In Your lavender soap??

I've been working on my purples for a long time & wonder if my problem is my goat milk soaping.

Tia - Vanessa

I had the same problem. I changed to coconut milk for a whiter soap batter. I also add water soluble TD to my lye water. I use about 2 tsp for about 5-6 lbs of soap. For the purple I got that from Nurturesoapsupplies.com. Its the purple rainbow mica. About 1 tsp ppo. More for deep purple less for a lighter purple or lilac.