strong a$$ Vanilla?

rctfavr3

Any recommendations for a cloyingly sweet uber realistic vanilla scent something that I can smell at arms length inside the bottle? I'm looking to switch from my current supplier. I don't care about discoloring, etc. But I need an intense vanilla fragrance. Something that can hold it's own in blends and work as a standalone.

Edited by rctfavr3

I always thought of French Vanilla as being a really strong vanilla. Lately I have been comparing all my vanillas and the one that stood out as a super vanilla is the French Vanilla. No surprise there!

I've use Peaks, CS, and EBBs. Love them all. Think I like CS first, then Peaks, then EBB.

Edited by Candybee

Thank you! You would know if I would like it or not so thanks for the assessment!

Oh yes, that sweet tooth! :)

It would fullfil your need for a rich scent with depth but it is not sweet as in super sugary. It is a whipping cream type, with vanilla extract, sweetened with a bit of sugar to my nose. Hope that made sense.

Vanilla seems to be my nemesis. I can not get it throw well, even in tarts. Is there a trick to it that anyone would like to share? TIA

For me, they all end bitterly and/or weak.

This is why I have defaulted to "vanillas" like RE Toasted Marshmallow, CW Sugared Vanilla Shortbread, NG Vanilla Bean and Mrs. Claus Cookies and Peak Birthday Cake.

I have tested so many vanillas throughout the years, searching for the grandest of all. While I do love CC vanilla voodoo, it is different and not the sweet vanilla I seek, so after using BCN vanilla bean supreme for years, I tested and switched to Daystars vanilla delicious, it to me is the one vanilla I love, love , love!!!!

For my nose, the strongest vanilla (and I've tested a LOT) has been CS Very Vanilla. I have some pillars I made 3 years ago that I can still just walk by (unlit) and can still smell vanilla. It's a shame it's not soap safe.

Whew! you scared me - it is safe for B&B now...