strong a$$ Vanilla?

rctfavr3

For my nose, the strongest vanilla (and I've tested a LOT) has been CS Very Vanilla. I have some pillars I made 3 years ago that I can still just walk by (unlit) and can still smell vanilla. It's a shame it's not soap safe.

Its safe for B&B so its safe for soap.

Personally I don't like CS Very Vanilla. It smells sour to me and I can smell that sour note in my candles and soap.

I switched to CS Vanilla Lace. Now this vanilla I love!... and of course their French Vanilla. I even mix the two together.

Candybee, are these both good in cp soap and strong without any sour notes? I haven't had much luck with vanilla's in soap so I have quit making vanilla except for Pink Sugar. The last 2 vanilla's I tried were Ms. Claus Cookies from NG, and The Scent Works Vaniglia del Madigascar (spelling may be off,lol) I could wash my hands and detect a sourness smell with both, yuck!

Well, all said and done It looks like I'll be mixing two FOs to get my ideal scent. LOL! CS Very Vanilla and WSP's Vanilla Bean Noel. I've put in my order so we'll see! If all's good -- I'll try and have the "Very Vanilla Bean" blend duped at my go to supplier! Thanks everyone!

Edited by rctfavr3