Shout out to Alan!

Alan,

It sounds cliché to say thanks for all you do to keep this forum up and running smoothly but the thanks are truly heartfelt and sincere.

Many people, as you know, come here for ideas, inspiration, instruction, and even to vent and are extremely grateful for your work and dedication in providing the forum in which to do so.

Have a great day and again, a great big THANK YOU!

Edited by classiccandle

Alan,

It sounds cliché to say thanks for all you do to keep this forum up and running smoothly but the thanks are truly heartfelt and sincere.

Many people, as you know, come here for ideas, inspiration, instruction, and even to vent and are extremely grateful for your work and dedication in providing the forum in which to do so.

Have a great day and again, a great big THANK YOU!

Totally agree! The few times it went offline, I'm lost! Thank you so very very much!

You all are very welcome. However, I have to admit that it wasn't really that much work, as I was locked out too. :wink2:

e911, thanks for your suggestions on hosting providers. I have a one or two recently retired servers in Denver that are very well equipped (Dell PE2900iii, Dual Quad Cores, Heated Leather Seats,etc). One of those may be put back to work before too long.

Georgia, you should start a thread somewhere to catch up on photos, and I will round up some pics to share. I have one going into high school this year, another starting middle school, and two still in elementary school. Time sure does fly.