Favorites from Rustic Essentials

RWV

I ned a lot people enjoy the Toasted Marshmallow. Can you tell me this is just a Sweet Vanilla? I'm looking for a Toasted Marshmallow that has the toasted note also. Has anybody tried the Bonfire Bliss? Based on the description, sounds like it has more of the toasted note than the Marshmallow one. Thanks!

I love Bonfire Bliss!! It's a little smoky and a little sweet. It is wonderful in melts, but i have not tested it in candles.

Favorites:

Amish Quilt

Dreamcatcher

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

Black Cherry

Kettle Corn

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg

Salty Sea Air

Bora Bora

Flannel Sheets

Sugar Corn Pudding

Green Irish Tweed

Lemon Verbena

Christmas Past

Bird of Paradise

Definitely try Bonfire Bliss!

You shameful, shameful scent-holics ha ha. Sorry I wasn't going to add to the list here. Could have added some, but instead I've let you guys tempt me to the point that I'll skip the sale and just go for the jugular on some of the already mentioned scents.

I have decided I am so glad they don't have these kind of sales very often! After making 8 different wish lists with the 1st one being 125 oils, I finally got my order in and down to 60! Yikes!

You should have just done the 125 and been done with it. Now the other 65 will be haunting your curiosity lol!

I guess the number being ordered by a bunch of you makes me (and Peggy!) lightweights!!

I have scrubbed their list and ordered so many times that I had a hard time coming up with my 22! Well, that and I only like scents in a few categories.

Cannot wait to hear what everyone thinks of their new hauls. I am personally stalking my mail lady today awaiting and ICS order so that I can pour tomorrow!

I have had a small list from them for awhile, a good sale usually jumpstarts me. So, I bit the bullet and joined in, I ordered 42 (are the two samples also 1 ounce or a smaller "sniffie" size?).

I did order a sample of lip balm base to compare to basic homemade. :)

........enablers.............

I guess the number being ordered by a bunch of you makes me (and Peggy!) lightweights!!

I have scrubbed their list and ordered so many times that I had a hard time coming up with my 22! Well, that and I only like scents in a few categories.

Cannot wait to hear what everyone thinks of their new hauls. I am personally stalking my mail lady today awaiting and ICS order so that I can pour tomorrow!

That's funny cause I told my UPS man today that if he drops off my package in the a.m. I will have a 12pk of ice cold Bud Lt for him! I'm always the last delivery for the day! He said if he didn't know better we must be getting gold in all these boxes! Lol

They are full 1 ounce sizes.

Thanks!!! :cheesy2:

I lucked out......I was sitting there, for most of the day with a piece of paper making a list. When I was done I counted them and I had 42. I went over and over trying to decide which two to knock off the list and was having a heck of a time!! I knew if I just spent more time I could come up with 60, but I did want the lip balm base and flavor.

Then, when I order I saw that you get two free samples. PERFECT!! I was able to get the whole list after all.

Well, Backwoods is the next one on my list to try their fragrances. I have a short list, but they are only about 7 miles away from my house..........

That's funny cause I told my UPS man today that if he drops off my package in the a.m. I will have a 12pk of ice cold Bud Lt for him! I'm always the last delivery for the day! He said if he didn't know better we must be getting gold in all these boxes! Lol

I ended up changing my mind on a dress that I bought and it came with a prepaid return label. We are never home when the mail comes but were outside. So, I got to hand her may return box and she said, "I will make you a trade" and handed me the ICS box. I got 18 and will pour them later after I get home from having my "hair did".

Thanks!!!

I lucked out......I was sitting there, for most of the day with a piece of paper making a list. When I was done I counted them and I had 42. I went over and over trying to decide which two to knock off the list and was having a heck of a time!! I knew if I just spent more time I could come up with 60, but I did want the lip balm base and flavor.

Then, when I order I saw that you get two free samples. PERFECT!! I was able to get the whole list after all.

Well, Backwoods is the next one on my list to try their fragrances. I have a short list, but they are only about 7 miles away from my house..........

Okay, having a supplier that close would be fun and dangerous!

I did the same on my list and had 22. Was going to narrow and remembered that I get 2 free. I LOVE that I get to choose my own scents as gifts-even just one would be fine.

• 1 year later...

I have just discovered RE a while ago and I'm already in love and going to be broke.

So far I have used 

Celtic moonspice

lemon verbena

toasted marshmallow

apples & oats ( love this one!) 

lilac

for candles

testing

xmas bliss

xmas past

macintosh apple

amish quilt ( smells almost exactly like celtic moonspice)

sea kelp ( love it OOB)

Guest OldGlory

I think this is the supplier that has Badedas. Omg - that is a spectacular spa type scent. Add it to your lists! The North Country Blueberry and the Blackberry are also excellent throwers in 464.

I guess that makes me an enabler too, lol.