Lavender, Sage & Cucumber

Candybee

This is another attempt at a coconut milk soap. Practicing a different swirl. Not sure what you call it but I saw a video on this type of swirl. Its a curly cue swirl that goes back and forth row by row across the soap.

I used grape, apple green, and blueberry pop colors.

post-3620-139458493534_thumb.jpg

post-3620-139458493538_thumb.jpg

Wow, Candybee, that is the prettiest bar of soap that I have ever seen and I mean that.

Super good job! :yay:

Thats not a single bar of soap. I guess it does look like thou.

I will post cut pics later. So far my coconut soaps have been very soft and take a few days to cut. Hoping this one with the Goya coconut milk will be better. Will just have to wait and see.

Here are the cut pics. Looks like the Goya coconut milk worked better than the others I've tried. The soap was firm enough to cut today. But its smells stinky! Like the chemical hair dye smell. :lipsrseal Sure hope that goes away and the lavender comes back.:smiley2:

post-3620-13945849359_thumb.jpg

post-3620-139458493596_thumb.jpg

post-3620-1394584936_thumb.jpg

I want one !!!!!!!!!! I dont care if it stay stinky or not LOL If it does, I'll just leave it wrapped and stare at it !!!!

Im seriously jealous and I know that is CP but Im sitting here racking my brain on what to do with some MP and I have total soapers block.

I dunno how you did that girl, but keep doing it ! ( cept the stinky part that is lol )