***What's in your pot this weekend***

I am taking a break have been pouring non stop since end of August. I think I am going to clean out the candle closet and get out my Christmas items, baskets, stockings, jars, etc. Snowing here today and very cold. Gonna burn a Pumpkin Apple Butter candle. Everyone have a great and productive weekend. :smiley2:

No candles for me this weekend. I have all my stock boxed up and ready for next weekends show since I didn't go to this weekend's show due to the snow. Its very rare for me to be able to take a break from making candles and soap so I am loving this down time! (Except that I have to get out and shovel off my driveway-- ugh!!)

Edited by Candybee

I have all of my holiday stock made up for my shows and any orders to get threw November and December but I want to make a few candles just for me to use for the upcoming months. All from Peaks- WinterWonderland, clover and aloe, and storm watch. These sound interesting and if anything I will get a few more scent tesings under my belt. Other than that I'm recovering on Sunday from all rehearsals for my upcoming nutcracker performances.

I'm making tarts and clamshells again this weekend. Harvest Moon, Sun and Sand, Fall Festival, Dragons Blood, Amish Harvest, Banana Nut Bread, Blue Hawaiian, Sex on the Beach...omg so many others I've just forgotten by now. I made Aroma Spray and also laundry soap and roll on perfume.

Poured a tableful each of Christmas Splendor and Fresh Linen in jelly jars and clamshells for a fundraiser (still have 6 more scents to go on that order) and made five 2.5-pound loaves of M&P; one each in Kudzu, Macintosh Apple, Celtic Moonspice, Sage & Pomegranate, and Monkey Business.

I did each of the soap loaves in 2 colors with curls overpoured in another color, so it took forever to wait for the curl-batches to set up enough to shave them, then let the overpour cool enough to not melt the curls. I was whining the whole time about not liking to make soap. But then this morning I couldn't wait to cut one of the loaves before getting dressed for my real job; it turned out just like I wanted, so I was a happy camper again!

• 3 months later...