Wholesale Tart Warmers

classiccandle

• 4 weeks later...

Am coming in late to this thread, but www.scentoils.com has great warmers. They used to have really good warmers for as little as 1.00 with their closeout pricing which is no longer the case, but still their warmers are pretty reasonably priced.

I've bought from them for a long, long, long time. Their min. order is 100 dollars for the wholesale pricing and and their shipping is reasonable. I live not too far from them and I always go pick up my orders. So, this company is legit and their stuff is good.

Las

Edited by gourmetscents.info

Am coming in late to this thread, but www.scentoils.com has great warmers. They used to have really good warmers for as little as 1.00 with their closeout pricing which is no longer the case, but still their warmers are pretty reasonably priced.

I've bought from them for a long, long, long time. Their min. order is 100 dollars for the wholesale pricing and and their shipping is reasonable. I live not too far from them and I always go pick up my orders. So, this company is legit and their stuff is good.

Las

I love the warmers shaped like high heels!

Welcome Jack!! If you order $300 plus they cap the shipping at 15%. I recently ordered some of the jackolanterns and the snowman (along with some others). They are really cute!!

how do you get the wholesale pricing. I was browsing and saw the jack o lantern wax meltr was 14.99. Was that for one or for multiples?

how do you get the wholesale pricing. I was browsing and saw the jack o lantern wax meltr was 14.99. Was that for one or for multiples?

You have to sign up. Click on the login at the top of the page and create a new account. You have to have a valid tax ID to get the wholesale prices. The Illumination warmers are 7.50-8.50 and you have to order a minumum of 6 (that's a master case). There's no minimum dollar amt.

I don't see snowflake warmers....where they cute? Maybe they are oos right now??

I don't see them anymore so maybe they are OOS. This is what they look like. I did a google search and found it on another site, but, this is the same one candlewarmers.com had. 791_2588_letitsnow_warmer.jpg

Edited by pleasureridgecandles