My First Column Swirl!!

Finally had a little time to do a column swirl I have been wanting to do this a few weeks ago.

img1165y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I used Peach Sunset, Gold Luster Green from The Conservatorie and Lemon Pop Mica from TKB and Merlot Mica from Brambleberry. Sorry about the flash from my camera

Barbara AL

Awesome! You ladies do such fine work with separation of colors. Are you tempted to do the effect with a skewer Babs? What do you think would happen if you made grooves on each side of the wooden column for the soap to run down into the mold?

Steve

Ok, you now realize that Barb and Rae can't be anywhere together ever again. Just like the President and Vice-Pres can't be together in case something happens and they both get hurt...

Cheers,

Steve

Ok, you now realize that Barb and Rae can't be anywhere together ever again. Just like the President and Vice-Pres can't be together in case something happens and they both get hurt...

Cheers,

Steve

Now THAT'S funny. And the swirl is gorgeous!

Irena you have to work with a scent that doesn't move fast I knew this scent didn't. I stick blended just until it was emulsified and then poured in solo cups I did four colors with this one.

Barbara AL

Very very nice. But how did you get the lettering on the top bar?

Cheers,

Steve

You are so funny Steve that is the pack of gum that the soap smells like hehe!! I love this scent a hint of cherry and fruits.

Barbara AL

Irena you have to work with a scent that doesn't move fast I knew this scent didn't. I stick blended just until it was emulsified and then poured in solo cups I did four colors with this one.

Barbara AL

I just made a batch thanks to you.:) I'm going to let it gel to see if the colors come out darker.