Just Scent & Natures Garden

jade

I've tried quite a few from js - mostly off the classies- there were some I liked but I prefer NG - I think the quality is excellent - I have never been disappointed in one of their oils, the pricing is very reasonable and I love the website. Much easier to navigate and The scent reviews are very helpful.

NG has an awesome site and really great prices, a sides the unique strong oils, I love the wishlist option, and reviews. I love trolling suppliers site's and if they have a wish list option I am sold. Plus reading others oppinions really help in my decision process. They have a great FB page and the co-owner answers questions quickly. :)

Another vote for NG.

I tested quite a few from JS and found they were not strong in my parasoy...even though their website said they were strong throwers in soy.

I have replaced 2 of the 4 that I liked from another supplier. And I am sure I can replace their Creme Brulee. One customer likes their Caramel Cinnamon Latte...I will have to look for that one.

IMHO only.... over the past year JS oils have went downhill in quality. Been replacing the few that we use as we run out. I will say this though the vanilla bomb ROCKS! Mulberry spice, fudge brownie, cream brulee, blueberry cheesecake, lilac have all changed for me.. no longer good throwers.. Havent tried many NG oils but after these reviews im gonna mosey on over there and get some samples.

Edited by oakbrookcandles

NG all the way. I used a few of JS' oils in the past but after my last order I decided it was time to switch. I received my FO's in a padded envelope instead of a box :shocked2: mind you they were only 4oz'ers to finish up a few holiday orders but come on...a padded envelope?

I will miss a few FO's but I am sure I can find replacements.

As for quality...hit and miss. And they do not all throw fabulous in soy!

I ordered alot of samples of JS- probably 20 and 2 of them made the cut- Blueberry Cheesecake is strong in soy (135 & pb) and their Wild Currant Sandlewood is amazing!! Super strong wonderful scent- the rest....well they flushed well! LOL

I do love NG but am finding alot of my samples are coming out weak (mainly the florals)- I think for all FO comapanies it will be hit and miss for everyone-to many variables in types of wax, etc..

but I do recommend the Wild Currant Sandlewood from JS and my hands down favorite from NG so far is Cracklin Birch!

Good Luck!:cheesy2:

Before I spend tons on samples at Peak- anyone have suggestions on what is good and strong or opinions on that company in general?

Thanks

Peak is an awesome company. I have tried lots of FO from them and have yet to be disappointed. Some of my favorites are: French Vanilla & Amber, Green Tea, Country Berry Hotcakes, Cappuccino Hazelnut, German Chocolate, and Cranberry Citrus.

I ordered alot of samples of JS- probably 20 and 2 of them made the cut- Blueberry Cheesecake is strong in soy (135 & pb) and their Wild Currant Sandlewood is amazing!! Super strong wonderful scent- the rest....well they flushed well! LOL

I do love NG but am finding alot of my samples are coming out weak (mainly the florals)- I think for all FO comapanies it will be hit and miss for everyone-to many variables in types of wax, etc..

but I do recommend the Wild Currant Sandlewood from JS and my hands down favorite from NG so far is Cracklin Birch!

Good Luck!:cheesy2:

Before I spend tons on samples at Peak- anyone have suggestions on what is good and strong or opinions on that company in general?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

I recently ordered from JS for the first time:

Lilac

Abercrombie & Fitch Type Fierce

Spiced Apple Pecan

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Flip Flop

Toasted Marshmallow

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Gain Type

Clean Crisp Cotton Sheets

Snuggle Wild Orchard Vanilla Type

I have to say, I will definitely order from her again. I made soy wax melts and got a good throw on almost all of the oil's at 8%.

With that said, I LOVE NG also and have ordered from them for years. I have had quite a few scents that did not do well for me from them though but that won't stop me from ordering from them again because I only carry scents that will throw for 30 hours minimum and some of NG's that failed for me only lasted 1 day or about 15 hours.

I just ordered 10 more scents from Just Scent and hope they are just as awesome as my last order! The customer service is super fast and awesome and next day shipping :)

I've been out of the loop a little bit so I'm not up on all the new fo's but these below have always been good for me (soy wax/containers) and never a complaint. I've never had a problem with Peaks. They have an instant chat feature on their website that is real handy and they are always very helpful.

Banana Nut Bread

Blueberry Muffin

Cinnamon Buns

Frosted Carrot Cake

Sugar Plum Berries (super strong in Soy)

Vanilla Hazelnut (subtle and not over powering)

Peak vs. NG or JS is comparing apples to oranges. I find NG and JS comparable and not in a good way. I personally have had great success with Peak, Candle Science, Tennessee, and Kentucky which merged with AH/RE. (Just my .02).