I am brand new to this site

Welcome to this wonderful board. Where you will retrieve so much information it will make your head spin. And, we're all not weirdos.:P

Not all weirdos, but some of us can be funny to deal with, and seem weird:p Having been away for awhile my head spins from the info trying to catch up on. As Celicagtca says your head will spin so hold on tight. Welcome!

Thank you all for responding. I must confess, I feel like an a beginner in this field. I used to make candles as a hobby years ago, then I stopped. Then on Thanksgiving Day, my parents & I went up to the mountains, (Julian) California, and we walked into this candle shop, and I was in awe in what I saw. It is like a kid going through a candy store. I want this and this, etc.

That Candle shop is what inspired me to pick up my Candle making hobby.

(just a little side note......I know this is my first time on this board, but I must say, all of you who responded to my post, are very sinsere, thank you.

First and foremost, welcome Mark!

(Has anyone else noticed that all the great men in history are named Mark? ummmm well - can't think of any offhand at the moment but being that my name is Mark also I just had to try that one)

And secondly I am NOT a weirdo - I prefer "unique" - it pretty much means the same but sounds much nicer . . . .

:bliss: