ISO a true pine fo

lazy daizy

I love CS's Mistletoe, and it's a best seller during the holidays, but to my nose it's not a "true pine" ... it's a pine with some fruit mixed in (sweeter than a true pine scent). In my opinion, CS's Christmas Tree is definately a pine scent, if that's what you're looking for.

Personally I like the Mistletoe, and label it as such. But, customers looking for just a pine tree scent, prefer Christmas Tree.

Another suggestion is CS's Scotch Pine. This is another one of their oils that smells like a pine tree. To me, unlike Christmas Tree, it has a cedar note to it.

The best "true pine" scent I have found is Christmas Wreath (Yank@@ dupe) from Willow Woods. This is the most realistic pine that I have tested.

I miss Old Mill. They carried Rocky Mountain Pine and it was super strong-- always had to cut it. Maybe Tonys carries now. They have Old Mills FOs.

Another great pine is Flickers Christmas Pines. Actually, I think they just renamed it to Rocky Mountain Pine but its a different FO than Old Mills. OMs was strong while Flickers is a nice soft pine. I use xmas pines all year round cause my customers love it.

I second Bert's sensational pine it's my favorite so far. Me and the hubby are huge pine scent fans and so I'm always ordering new ones to try. I also just recently tried Alaskan Wilderness from AH/RE and I really like this one as well. I think it is more of a fir needle type scent, but it's still divine.