How many here are from the old board?

I had to take a break from candle making and had been away from the board for a long time. When I returned everything was different! I haven't recognized very many of the member names from the old board and was just wondering how many here are the old timers like myself Maybe some of the old members are now apart of the candle wittness protection program and using an alias:grin2: My hubby knows I frequent these boards so maybe I should have changed my user name so he wouldn't know just how much I am spending in co-ops:shocked2: !

I joined about a month or so before the crash, mostly lurked. Kept my old name, though. It is a combination of my day job persona (computer help desk) and my recreational love (running). Candle making is edging out running sometimes, especially when the weather is not too agreeable.

I even thought about creating a new username, maybe candlegeek or The Candle Baron. I dunno. Probably will keep it the same. :cool2:

I wondered where this post went.I haven't seen it since I posted my answer.

No KMommy I have no problem giving my real name.It is THORA.I don't know of to many but my friend looked it up and she said there are more than I realize.I do know my cousin married a doctor and he had a aunt named Thora and also I was named after a girl just slighty older than me.My dad and her dad were in the service together and that is how I got the name.She was named Thora Ann and me Thora Lynn.She was from Fla and we lived in Ohio(still do)

LynnS

I know at times I almost type it(real name).I think when I first started about 1 1/2 years ago I did.