** What's in your pot this weekend/next week? **

OK, got it into the right section this week :) TGIF - this has been such a *long* week at work.

Whatchall working on ? Fairs? More 2" pillars for me, trying to build stock in lavender and spiced cranberry - need to do a few more sets and level the ones I've got.

Then in soap, OMH, maybe another lavender mint since my last one acted kind of weird. Then some more of those clothespin sachets, and lip balms.

Have a great weekend, and those with shows, think green :)

Thinking green! :thumbsup:

We have a show tomorrow - last minute labeling and putting some baskets together. I have bunches of pillars to level and one awesomely cool one that has to go back in the pot as it broke coming out of the mold. Rats!

Good luck to all who have shows this weekend!

Kumquat - kumquat - kumquat and did I mention kumquat:D

The kumquat gift shop opens on Tuesday so I have a ton to do. I am hoping that it is like last year - okay sort of since last year was about 15 dozen every week. I have a ton to do! I think that I only have 38 dozen in stock and of course they are all one scent. I have to get busy on the blends. Kumquat cake, kumquat spice, spiced cranberry kumquat. This is what I am going to be doing for the next 10 weekends at least. Six months to the season and it hasn't even started yet.

Well, considering I work this weekend, not much of anything. I'll be finishing up the sample bags to take to work over the weekend, I finally found some shrink wrap that I like (mental note, use blowdryer instead of heatgun, lest get deformed votives & tarts), plus I went goo-goo in the Dollar Tree, bought 30 small bags for ten bucks! You gotta love that place, I think that's where I'll be going for most of my packaging stuff.

Other than that, I'm on a quest...

To prove that little green men are playing with our candles!

Pouring jars, and building gift baskets! Alllll weekend! And I've got 4 logos deck, so in between pouring and building, will be glued to the computer with those! Since we ran the website special Hubby is pretty darn glad he's got so many websites to build...he doesn't have to help pour candles for the show! :P I think that's the REAL reason he decided to run the special indefinately he knew that show was coming and I was starting to casually mention my need for a helper! BTW~ 33 days til my very first craft show type thingy! I'm feeling the pressure begin!! WOOT!

NOTHING this weekend!! :D Worked extra hard every night after work this weekend pouring, labeling, packaging, etc. so I can take the weekend off. Going to the Apple Butter Festival in Kimmswick, MO on Saturday. Visiting with my sister on Sunday. Can't wait!!:yay:

I have all my pouring done, but will be packaging up some candle gift tins for a fundraiser/gift show I'll be doing next Sunday. This will be my 2nd show so I'm starting to spazz a little. I hope people will be there ready to spend money, cause I sure could use some!

My goal is to get my candle shelving stained and polyed so I can move it into my shop. I have been making a lot of candles lately anticipating the shelves being complete. I make 6 at a time now so I don't get bored with one scent all at once. It is easy and less time consuming because I have it down to a science. I just made Jamaica Me Crazy for the first time and LOVE IT! I also made some more pumpkin spice because they are selling like hotcakes!

I have an order for mulberry and lemon together which smells great - that is what is ahead of me for the weekend!