** What's in your pot this week/end? **

My favorite day of the week :) Can't wait to get out of here and into the weekend to work on fun stuff.

For me it's going to be a packaging weekend. I've got to rename my tooth soap (dang C&D letter), and I'm designing some new packaging for soap sets. Then work some more on a rosemary blend I'm trying to develop - just can't get it right. I'm into herbal this weekend. Maybe something eucalyptus as well. This is my last pure R&D weekend after shipping orders - then I've got to go back into restocking mode.

What's everyone else pouring? Taking advantage of a slower month (if it is for you) to develop something new?

I received a huge box of new oils midweek that I want to try out, but haven't had time yet, I AM going to get them in wax this weekend.

Mmmmmm spearmint, magnolia, stargazer lily, moonlight path (yum), coconut, vicks vapo-rub, lemongrass and white tea n' ginger - can't wait!

Have a good weekend y'all, i've been looking forward to it all week :P

Anjie,x.

Just waiting for a shipment of wax and a few scents to try...Moonlit Path is one for me also!:grin2: I have to test burn..Southern Belle(in palm) and The Hamptons...to see how they burn...To finish up a few orders,ummmm,that's about it!

Kimmeroo

Robin, you like packaging, don't ya? ;)

I have an itch to play, but it is waaaaaay too cold right now. So I'll be baking instead. Possibly messing around with some bath bombs, since I'm not dealing with that rotten humidity factor right now.

:angry2: I'd be pouring my large enamel mugs for my orders, but my supplier is out of my WAX until Monday, supposedly!

Oh well, like my DH says, "don't get short on the wax"! Well, who'da thought I'd be bombarded with orders right after the New Year! LOL

So, I'm butchering our 2 pigs and DH's deer and making sausage, pork chops, and cutlets!

Have a great weekend ya'll! Gotta get to wrapping!

Carrie in Cold & Rainy SW Texas!

I'm making heart melts, heart candles, and 2" pillars this weekend. Blackberry, Vanilla Lilac, Patchouli Chocolate, Sweet Vanilla Sugar, Cinnamon Vanilla, and Patchouli Raspberry.

This hopefully will finish up with Valentine Day stuff and the Red Hat ones for baskets.

I'm finishing all Valentine's Day stuff this weekend. So bath melts in three ifferent scents, French Amber Vanilla candles, probably some Victorian Rose candles, and some chocolate flavored lip balm to go in some neat heart-shaped lip balm containers from Brambleberry.

Whew!

Well this weekend it's going to drop into the single digets temperature wise with high winds so even though I have need of pouring candles, I can't due to needing to monitor the wood burners during high winds.

I ordered four wooden soap molds earlier this week and got my co-op oil order paid. Just need to hold on for paying the shipping. I hope the molds will arrive next week!:grin2:

I have to figure out what my whole account is doing because they are trying to cut their ordering in half and I'm not allowing it. They're just being cheap because things are slow!:mad:

I have a two day show in March that I need to get to work on.

Fire

I have a bunch of samples from TCS I need to pour and an order of Candy Corn if you can believe it. Hey whatever floats your boat. I'm game!! lol. :yay:

By the way, just for reference, SS has the BEST CC in the world. lol. As you can see it sells all yr for me.

Yesterday I finished up a tart order and sent it UPS. What a BIG Mistake.They are crooked. From now on USPS. Just didn't have it ready before PO closed so sent it UPS. UGH!!!!!!!

Today working on a candle order. 13 candles and 2 car fresheners. This is for a candle party out of state and more orders to come from that.

Still working on my chunk candles.I got my 3 layered ones done. Want more of a selection than red, white and blue. I think I know the problem with my chunks. Not letting the wax cool to 100 degrees. Why the chunks do not show through the jar like they should. Kinda blend and not supposed to

Hang some new curtains I got right after Christmas. Test 20 new fragrances(few at a time). New spring ones. Monday or Tues I have a order coming from BCN with more FO's. Last but not least my wood roses should be here Monday(tomorrow).Gotta see how I like them.

I think that is all. Gotta get with it. Just typing this makes me overwhelmed on what I have ahead today and tomorrow.

LynnS

Ever have "one of those days!" I had intentions of pouring several scents yesterday...poured 1st one, emptied the pot with it...refilled the pot...15 mins later came into the room and about 1/4 of the wax was melted on the floor...forgot to shut the valve on the spigot when I emptied it! Needless to say, spent the next 2 hours cleaning up and just didn't feel much like pouring after that!! Will I ever learn??? It's the first time I've done that...hopefully the last, and thankfully it was soy which is easier to get out of those grout lines in the tile.:(:laugh2: :laugh2: Hopefully today goes a little smoother and I can whip out 5-6 scents!

This weekend I am making Chunky Votives in rose and chocolate cherry cola scent. I got some samples from Natures Garden and Solas. So I will be testing them. I am also working on making some chunky tarts. Hopefully I will have my camera soon so I can post some pictures. It's to cold here in my basement to pour any container candles :sad2: If I ever get my house finished I can pour in my new kitchen :yay: Regina