How many FO's do you have?

Hello all,

I have to ask this question and I will tell you why. Since I started we didnt have alot of FOs for a couple of reasons. The first being we werent to sure on what was good from who and didnt want to waste money so we got some as we went along on recomendations from sites like this. Now since I started doing labels for the barter thing we now have over 200 scents. LMAO some of the wonderful people here sent tons of FOs (which is great), but it leads to the question How many FOs do some of you people have. LOL

I keep mine right around 50 because that's what myself and my customers can handle. Have too many confuses the customers and then you never quite know what will sell. Or what you best sellers are. If something is not selling in three months, I'll drop it for something else that will. I want a high volume of sales so I'm constantly tweaking my list and such.

I keep mine right around 50 because that's what myself and my customers can handle. Have too many confuses the customers and then you never quite know what will sell. Or what you best sellers are. If something is not selling in three months, I'll drop it for something else that will. I want a high volume of sales so I'm constantly tweaking my list and such.

Ditto here. I have around 50 and I think if you offer too much then the customer can't decide what they want then you have scents sitting around. If something is not selling I usually drop it as well.

I'm way over the 100 mark, with so many samples it's a sin. And that is exactly why I DON"T HAVE ANY MONEY :cry2: I just need to keep off the web and off the checkout page. I had a fellow candle lady that was really good at telling me "YOU DON"T NEED IT" but now she's as bad as me. A good thing, I now buy mostly samples and not 1 lb bottles.

I probably have anywhere from 200-250. Not all have been tested. I always tell myself I won't buy anymore until I at least test the ones that I have but that never happens..lol:tongue2: I keep cleaning out my FO cabinet trying to make room for other supplies but once I end up selling those FO's I end up buying more..lol:D

Gosh!!! How do you guys have any money?! I only have 37 scents that I carry in my candle line and 15 that I use for bath and body. I am ALWAYS tempted to buy more samples, either because I think customers may like them...like strange new concoctions such as lemongrass and sage...(can't even imagine what that smells like, but I think it would sell) or because I want to try them (like pink sugar and love spell and so many others) but I just don't have the time or the energy to test and test and test MORE scents and then change my brochures...I'm too lazy for all of that! I give you guys a lot of credit and have to admit that I am SOOOO jealous of those of you that have over 100 scents...Maybe one day when I have a lot of money, I'll blow it on un-needed FO's! :) Ahhh, it's good to have dreams.

I have 32. This does not include samples, just 8oz+ bottles of things I use and top contenders for more testing. I won't count the samples, the thought of all that testing is emotionally too much for me right now, I'd rather not know. And I'm probably just about to buy more :tongue2: . Oh, and I got some peaks co-op fo's on the way, so make that 35! I thought I was bad, ya'll make me look like the queen of self control :laugh2:

A LOT!!!

Definitely not as many as some FO Ho's around here

:D But waaaay too many, most need to be tested, and there just never seems to be enough time to do so (maybe b/c I'm always shopping around for new ones?? ;) LOL).

Plus, I have about 8 more scents coming from the co-op soon (I hope). ;)

I agree that there really should be some kind of limit to what you sell, otherwise, like someone stated, you'll be constantly changing your scent lists, brochures, etc. but what fun is it if you don't change it up once in a while?

I get tired of the same old scents, so samples abound at my house!!! :D