How many FO's do you have?

DH...I think we are FO ho's. The count is now at 204. I only limit use of one of my FO's for just B&B....the rest, well I'm not sure we will ever use them all or test them all....lol, but hey...It's only that high cause Trish sent my co-op purchase and we got it today...before that it was at least under 200. See, it's all Trish's fault :wink2: but I'm not complaining...really I'm not, lol cause I also got a new wax order today....which means I get to play :D

Stacy

Wow! I can't think of anything to say but just Wow! hehe. I have spent nearly the entire summer whittling myself down to 20 scents for my line. I do have a bunch of samples and extras that aren't being used for anything but dipping bears and the occasional mixing extravaganza hehe, but my current collection of stuff doesn't go past 20. It's so much easier for me to just keep it simple. I do carry four signature scents that are extra and are for a salon wholesale account...so I guess I have 24..but yeah..WOW!

About 100. It is an addiction. I just can't stop.

We need FO Ho Anonymous

Are we including samples that have not even gotten in wax??

I don't count samples lol! I'm actually not allowed to buy anything under lb. and even that's starting to change ... ugh!

Ok - are we talking strictly in our line or are we talking what's on our shelves?

Because for my "lines" (which aren't fully developed yet) I will have much much less than my 250ish answer. I mean way less - I don't want to overwhelm the consumer lol!

But for my personal collection - yeah - I'm at that 250ish between candles only, B&B and candles, and essential oils.

What can I say...I like to sniff and play!

Jen

I offer over 600 to my customers to choose from but have around 879 in inventory (I haven't added the new ones coming in this week). That only includes 4oz. or more. 80% are 1# or more. I keep about 150 votives made up in inventory and about 30 ready made poured in jars and assorted glassware. I also offer to fill customer provided glassware.

I offer over 600 to my customers to choose from but have around 879 in inventory (I haven't added the new ones coming in this week). That only includes 4oz. or more. 80% are 1# or more. I keep about 150 votives made up in inventory and about 30 ready made poured in jars and assorted glassware. I also offer to fill customer provided glassware.

HOLY SHMOLEY!! over 600? That is a LOT of FO. Do you have a warehouse? :D

HOLY SHMOLEY!! over 600? That is a LOT of FO. Do you have a warehouse? :D

I have a shop with warehouse space. No problem keeping track of them....use excel spreadsheet. Know who the supplier is and exactly where it's located on shelf. It's been easy for me. I guess some people just aren't organized by nature but I've never had a problem. My charts even show test results; customer feedbacks etc.