Where do I find Orange Spice????

geekgoddess420

So I've searched everywhere for what I'm looking for and I just can't seem to find it or I've over looked it! I'm looking for the Orange Spice scent that is used alot in the primitive potpourri. It's the greatest scent and I"ve found cranberry orange spice and other similar but it's still not the same. Anyone know of a dealer that sells a good Orange Spice?

Also, anyone have any recommendations on "country candle" scents! I'm a big fan of a clean scent or a spicy scent but around here everyone is all about the bakery/spicy/cookie stuff.

:cry2: I need orange spice!!!!!!

Sorry to butt in here.....LOL.

IMO the best Cranberry Orange Spice is Snowtop's now found at ICS.

Maggie

Thanks, Maggie!

I used Orange Clove from Camden Grey in some votives last week, and a friend at work is demanding them. But I don't know how it'll compare to the other recs you've been given.

This talk of orange spice has me wondering what orange and cinnamon would be like together. I may have to experiment.

Darbla

I haven't found an orange clove that didn't smell super weird to my nose. I finally gave up and just blended my own.

I haven't tried some of the ones you guys have mentioned, though. I love orange clove! I'm assuming the good ones you mentioned don't smell too fuelly when burning, to your nose?

Most of the orange spice doesn't smell spicy to me. The orange clove is not a seller for me. I would like to find the one they use on the dried oranges and apples. Now that is nice. But none of our companies sell that. I have been using Wellingtons, but it is still not that great. When I add a touch of cinnamon to orange it doesn't smell good to me. Maybe just my NOSE.:lipsrseal

Most of the orange spice doesn't smell spicy to me. The orange clove is not a seller for me. I would like to find the one they use on the dried oranges and apples. Now that is nice. But none of our companies sell that. I have been using Wellingtons, but it is still not that great. When I add a touch of cinnamon to orange it doesn't smell good to me. Maybe just my NOSE.:lipsrseal

That's the kind of orange spice I'm talking about! Wow you guys really helped me out... all kinds of resources to find somethign like Orange Spice.. but I wonder if the kind that is used in the Oranges and Apples dried is Orange Clove? Anyone know?