** What's in your pot this week/end? **

Hopefully our rain will hold off for another couple of days - only 4 more Saturday market days.

Scents in the basement this week will be citrusy - lemongrass & ginger, grapefruit, lemon verbena. Also, lots of labeling - need to finish up the second box to send off to a wholesale account on Monday.

Plus whatever else Quickbooks tells me to make :)

What's up with you guys? Any new scents you're testing for the holidays? I might be testing a new pumpkin - hopefully I'll like it better in soap than I do oob.

Well... My weekend started today. My daughter had to stay home because she wasn't feeling well. So I am taking this opportunity to get some business stuff done.

Today I will be making the following scents in candles...

Strawberry n cream

basil sage mint

carrot cake

black cherry

I have to make and package up some votives and tealites for a show that I have next weekend.

For some scents I am going to make the following scents. Banana, basil sage mint and oatmeal milk and honey. Only if my husband buys me wax paper.

I am also packaging and labeling candles that I all ready have done. I am packing up a wholesale order that was just placed. I think that they will be extremely surprised that their order will be shipped Monday! I also have some pillars that I need to finish up for another wholesale customer.

I am going to be working on my flyer for my open house that I am going to have in three weeks

But other than that.... I want to relax and do some updating on my website. I am slowly adding scent discriptions on the website. I would love to get that done this weekend.

So what is everyone else doing?

Pouring wickless tins with Christmas fragrances. Finalizing some labels. Setting out some gorgeous new soaps in the shop (yum!). Oh, and I've learned that I can shut off the furnace if I keep enough test candles lit. :cheesy2:

Good luck with the weather, Robin. The rain hit here with a vengeance last night and I'm so-o-o-o glad!

Finishing up some candles for next weekend.

Labeling and sorting clamshells~ got 600 to do!:tongue2:

Gettting a wholesale packet together for gentleman who is coming up to the show to check me out for a possible wholesale account.:cheesy2:

Getting all the little odds and ends in order for the show as well.

This show runs three days from 9-9 and it's close by but it's also the biggest show I do every year!

I also need to find show people to work a few shows for me afterwards because I have three shows on the same day and I'll have to hire two other people to do the shows I'm not going to be at.:shocked2: I'll have to pour triple the stock and then split it three ways. I also will have to set up for the three shows all on the same day so that frieday will be a killer!:tongue2:

Fire

Meh. The list of what I *don't* need to pour would be much shorter. :D

Already just wrapped batches of AJ&P, Berry Almond Cake, Buttercream, Cappuccino, Caramel Nut, Coconut Milk & Peaches, Love Smell, Lemon Vanilla, Orange Vanilla, Creme Brulee, Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Now fixin' to pour Cranberry Spice, Christmas Memories, Egg Nog, Gingerbread, Spiced Mulberry, Candy Cane, Mistletoe, Christmas Tree, Orange Clove ... *whew!* There are more, but I don't want to have a post that's 9 yards long. :smiley2:

Don't even get me started on lip balms, whipped shea, and soaps! :cool2: Busy busy busy!

I'm going to be playing with mini grubby loafs, testing different wicks sizes etc.

Also going to finish up some fall scents in wickless tins and melts, have some labeling to do.

Not doing too much this weekend, we are bringing home our fur baby we have been waiting on for him to be grown enough to come home.

I just poured cinnamon buns last night! I also made chocolate fudge, carmalized pralines, and more cinnamon candles.

This evening I just made a batch of M&P honey soap for tomorrow. Its my last Saturday farmers market for the season. I knew it would end sometime.

Then Sunday I have a one day festival I was asked to go to so I will bring my soap and candles to sell.

No time this weekend to make more stuff. Will have to wait til sometime next week.

I'll be pouring:

Fresh Baked Pie Crust (sampler from Peak :drool: )

Coconut Milk

Red Hot Cinnamon

Monkey Farts (can't make enough of this scent)

Humming Bird (can't make enough of this scent)

Forest Spice or whatever it's called NG's new one

Cranberry Peppermint

Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti

Sugar Cookie (can't make enough of this scent either)

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

Pumpkin Pie

Make the rest of the Air Fresheners just got the angel, ginger bread man and the rest of the Pumpkin ones in. Not sure what scent I'm going to make the Angel ones?? Maybe Pink Sugar or Humming Bird.

Pour a few pumpkin jars tonight to test next week.

Mindy :)

I am working on a wholesale order. I am also getting ready for a craft show next weekend. I am not going all out for this show...Just taking what I already have to sell. I made a whole bunch of rock candles that I want to test to see how well they sell... They are heavy!!! I have been on the phone all week to get all my craft shows lined up for the holidays. I should be busy almost every weekend which starts Oct. 6. I hope it works.