64 Candle Scents That Just Don't Sell

I'll say it's tough moving vanilla ...
It's not exactly popular for me either. I guess it's because people find it too plain and boring, or at least that is their perception of vanilla. But every now and then, someone does ask for it. And if I say I don't have it, they won't understand why I don't have something so basic as vanilla. And that is why I have to continue keeping some on hand, sigh.

Well......Vanilla Voodoo from Candlecocoon....is wonderful. Lyschel told me that it has won awards and was in candles for gift baskets for the Academy Awards. It is vanilla and ???????????????????? not like any other vanilla I know of. Donita Louise

Well......Vanilla Voodoo from Candlecocoon....is wonderful. Lyschel told me that it has won awards and was in candles for gift baskets for the Academy Awards. It is vanilla and ???????????????????? not like any other vanilla I know of. Donita Louise

LMAO... I can tell you like Vanilla. ;)

I have many non scent event fragrances from CC, that Vanilla Voodoo turns black in soap and being that I don't like vanilla, it doesn't win any awards with me. But Vanilla is the number one scent in candles, across the board according to studies.