Sandalwood Vanilla - Yum!

RobinInOR

I think this is about my favorite bar so far - and I've thrown the scent into jar candles and it has an awesome throw. It's from Sweetcakes, and you know, it *almost* smells like BCs Vanilla Velvet - when it's burning it's more vanilla-y than sandalwood-y..

wgsandalwoodvanilla.jpg

wgsanvandiscolor.jpg

Someone asked if it discolored.

You really are talented, I LOVE the way those look! I dont make soap, but wow those are just awesome, makes me want to try it lol. Have you ever made lavender vanilla like that but white with purple swirls, I would buy those up like crazy!! :D I love sandalwood vanilla, but like the smell in a candle, i think i would give it to my bf to use for a bath hehe. My thing is lavender. But I LOVE how your soap looks. Its gorgous and i bet it smells sooo good! :cheesy2:

Main Entry: stupendousPart of Speech: adjectiveDefinition: wonderfulSynonyms: amazing, astonishing, astounding, breathtaking, colossal, dynamite, enormous, fab, fabulous, fantasmo, fantastic, fat, gigantic, greatest, huge, marv, mind-blowing, mind-boggling, miraculous, monster, monumental, overwhelming, phenomenal, prodigious, rad, smashing, spectacular, staggering, stunning, super, superb, surprising, terrific, titanic, too much, tremendous, utmost unreal, vast, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool

ALL of the above!

Thanks :) I was pleasantly surprised as well. That pic will probably be them at their best - the FO does discolor. The base will turn that tan/golden color - so it won't be quite that strking in another couple of days - it will be tan w/ the dark swirls still showing..

I used cocoa powder, and actually messed up. When I swirled, I didn't use enuf cocoa, so I got those gold swirls. Didn't have any soap left, so I just mixed cocoa in with some oils and drizzled that in spots for the darker swirl.