Tropical Trio

Mozzie

This is a gift set I made for a colleague who's daughter is into the beach. My colleague collected the sea shells and I decided to go for a tropical theme with the 3 everlasting's representing the sun, sea and sky. They are all scented with a blend I created using Mango and Papaya, Lime, and Coconut fo's. The sand was donated by another colleague and the drift wood by another friend while yet another friend did the presentation. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did putting it all together.

post-592-139458411642_thumb.jpg

post-592-139458411645_thumb.jpg

Those would surely look nice anywhere and especially for a beach house. We have driftwood and shells all throughout our house and on the screen porches. I would love to be able to add your candles!

Do the tealights hold up in the palm wax? Does the palm wax melt at all from the heat of the tealight?

The tea lights are in glass holders inserted in the palm wax. That's what stops the palm wax from melting from the heat. Glad you like them.

Tell me about how you make an everlasting candle out of a Palm Pillar, or any Pillar, Please, I an just starting to make Pillar candles and I love the ones you made I would love to make a set for Christmas. You can PM me if you want!

Sue Ann

Hi Sue Ann, Have just pm'd you. Here is a link to a previous thread that may be helpful. http://www.candletech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31997 Cheers, Mozz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...