YUM...Lime Margarita with Lime Slices

elle110

Ok, had to come up with something cool for this fragrance, I love it, smells like the real thing, it is Lime Margarita fros Sweetcakes, soaped very nicely, I was thinking about adding course sea salt but was out of plain only had fragranced, then I remembered these cool silicone molds I had, so I made glycerin lime slices and put on the soap while gelling. I love this one. This was just made last night and cut this morning, used a 40% lye solution and was ready to cut this morning...Has not been cleaned up or trimmed

Thanks for looking

[ATTACH]7120[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458404324_thumb.jpg

got the molds at the $1 store last year, they are really ice cube molds. Of course, I don't buy kitchen items to use in the kitchen!

I am so happy with how stable the slices, they are not wobbly at all, part of the slices that are in the soap got melty and congelled (sp) with the soap, my entire lower level smells like LM just from 3 slices being down here

Target has fruit slice ice cube trays!

Ooo, those look cool!!! Hey lady, hadn't I mentioned I was looking for a lime mold - have you been holding out on me????

So no salt at all?? I love 'em! I'm sitting here sniffing my bottle as I type!