Ginger Plum Soap ~ So happy with the swirls!

Thankyou for your kind compliments.........ALTHOUGH,

I am never never never making soap in a slab mold again. It just doesn't work out for me. I usually make soap in a loaf mold, and it doesn't get great swirls but I just don't get enough bars for the same amount of soap in a slab mold...........and it just ends up looking like crap. Sniff Sniff :cry2:

I am not posting the pics. Just can't bring myself to do it.

and it just ends up looking like crap. Sniff Sniff :cry2:

You know they lectured me about that kind of comment so ummmmm ... let's see the cut :D Ye could be too hard on ye self.

Thankyou for your kind compliments.........ALTHOUGH,

I am never never never making soap in a slab mold again. It just doesn't work out for me. I usually make soap in a loaf mold, and it doesn't get great swirls but I just don't get enough bars for the same amount of soap in a slab mold...........and it just ends up looking like crap. Sniff Sniff :cry2:

I bet it looks fine!

The problems I have with my slab molds is ash. I never EVER get ash with my log molds, but usually always get at least some sort of ash with my slab molds.

As pretty as those swirls were in the mold, I can't imagine them looking bad. You really should post the cut pics. :)