Well, slap my bootie and call me Dirty Sally.

daniedb

I have probably ordered from Bittercreek at least 12 times and never got a sample of anything. How wierd.

bitter creek will send 3 .5 oz samples with your first order and that is it. and again what am I gonna do with a half ounce. maybe we should all take up Grumpy's idea!!! maybe they will get the picture!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered 11 Lbs of FO from ICS and got a .3 oz sample:laugh2: :laugh2:

Thats nothing, I actually paid .50 to get 5 samples and they only sent 2 little tiny .3 oz. samples...I was so disappointed, I want my fifty cents back LOL

Edited to add: MMS sent me the same spray bottles and some mica samples a long time ago, the last big orders I put in, NOTTA THING

SNC also includes a butt load of samples and if I forget to put my selections in she calls me or chooses some good ones for me

bitter creek will send 3 .5 oz samples with your first order and that is it. and again what am I gonna do with a half ounce. maybe we should all take up Grumpy's idea!!! maybe they will get the picture!

LMAO... Girl you ain't right. :grin2:

I don't use their oils, so I guess it doesn't matter.

But I do love their wickstickers and the BIG ass pouring pots they have.

I have placed some large orders from MMS and haven't gotten any samples.

Its wierd. All the freakin containers I have bought from them, you would think they would throw me a freebie in of something different.

Oh well.. I guess sometimes its just not gonna happen. :wink2:

Michael, that is just plain tacky. I order from ICS and have never gotten a freebie in my life. But if I got something like that, I would have been pissed.

OK ditto on all that you said lol!

I love samples too. I placed 3 orders this week with 3 different companies, and not a single one sent a sample. I'll admit to being a little pissed. Guess some suppliers just spoil us. :D

The ICS sniffies are somewhat useful. They'll scent 4 ounces of wax, so I use them for my 4 oz jelly jars, and have enough left over for a tealight. But then again, I'm thifty. I got a 1/5 dram sample from Scent Works, and figured out that I can scent 2 oz. of lotion with it. LOL!

Am I the only person who gets candy from Becky? Not only does she send me a free sample, she usually sends Tootsie Rolls or little mints. She's so wonderful.:grin2:

Placed a huge order with her last week and asked her "where are my tootsie roll candies?" She said "What?" "I don't send candy out with any of my shipments...EVER!!!" Are you sure that it was JS that sent you the candy?

Rustic Escentuals sends candy in their orders and sometimes includes a pen. I dig thru the peanuts searching for that tiny piece of candie just like I do for the FO samples:)

LOL Pam....got this visual of you digging through the box like you were on a mission for that "piece of candy!!" ;) Hee, Hee!!

Am I the only person who gets candy from Becky? Not only does she send me a free sample, she usually sends Tootsie Rolls or little mints. She's so wonderful.:grin2:

Hey everyone! This is my first post, so be easy on me!

Not to be a stick in the mud or anything - but I am wondering Mei Mei if you have my company - JUST SCENT confused with someone else? We have never sent candy of any kind with orders.

I have had a gazillion emails and calls from people wanting to know why they didn't get candy in their orders! :confused:

I asked all of my packers if they were putting candy in orders and they all looked at me like I was insane. LOL!

We are guilty of adding extra samples - but no candy!

Sorry everyone!! I don't want to offend anyone; I thought this might cut down on the emails if I posted!

thanks everyone!!

I want to thank Becky too, she is very good supplier. She is always having sales and with the samples thrown in, what more can a supplier do? I'm looking to add more and more of her scents. And I thought I had enough suppliers.

Also wanted to thank NG for the beautiful mouse pad, needed a new one. Plus a soap and candle one is cool...

Hey everyone! This is my first post, so be easy on me!

Not to be a stick in the mud or anything - but I am wondering Mei Mei if you have my company - JUST SCENT confused with someone else? We have never sent candy of any kind with orders.

I have had a gazillion emails and calls from people wanting to know why they didn't get candy in their orders! :confused:

I asked all of my packers if they were putting candy in orders and they all looked at me like I was insane. LOL!

We are guilty of adding extra samples - but no candy!

Sorry everyone!! I don't want to offend anyone; I thought this might cut down on the emails if I posted!

thanks everyone!!

Gosh, I guess I do have Just Scents confused with someone else. I order from a lot of places. I thought it was you who was sending me the Tootsie Rolls!!!! I wonder who does it????:undecided

I've got to add--I never thought people would ask for Tootsie Rolls if I mentioned getting some in the box. That floors me. I'm sorry you got tons of emails. That's truly the oddest thing I've ever heard. If they insist on Tootsie Rolls just have them email me and I'll send them some.;)

Yeah, I'm quite flabbergasted that people are emailing asking for candy, or why they never got any, or whatever. I just had to say that, since I've been shaking my head about it since Becky posted. Wow. It's like complaining about Greenleaf sending their FREE samples too late for some peoples' taste. I don't get it.

Thats gotta be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. :lipsrseal

I agree, JS is awesome! I'm expecting a box from there today. :yay:

Hey, I got a mousepad from NG a few months ago! :D

Yeah, I'm quite flabbergasted that people are emailing asking for candy, or why they never got any, or whatever. I just had to say that, since I've been shaking my head about it since Becky posted. Wow. It's like complaining about Greenleaf sending their FREE samples too late for some peoples' taste. I don't get it.

I called Becky this morning to apologize. She was SO nice about it; I'll never forget what a sweetheart she was about the whole thing. She said she had been getting tons of requests for free candy from people. She's so professional that she takes it in her stride, but I feel very guilty about it. I just didn't imagine anyone would ever ask for candy. She already is very generous with samples! I don't get it either.