Well, slap my bootie and call me Dirty Sally.

daniedb

Hey Becky!!!!!!! Welcome! You ricka ricka ricka ROCK!!!!!

Terrie- I got the mousepad too! isn't it beautiful!!!!

MA- I second the wickstickies....but...what?!?!?! huge pour pots!!! where the heck have I been. I gotta check that out!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have placed some large orders from MMS and haven't gotten any samples.

Strange. I have never ordered from MMS and not gotten a sample. I include something extra with every web order I get. I know people really like getting a bonus. (I sure do, LOL)

e

What a coincidence...I got candy for the first time in my order from Herbal Soaps by RJ yesterday. I have never got candy before....and then I read this thread...how weird. I much prefer free fragrance oil samples tho...Becky is very generous...and it has caused me to buy a new scent if I like the freebie.:laugh2:

Mei-Mei -

It is *so* not your fault that some people are greedy. Stop feeling bad' date=' ok?

Jen[/quote']

Thank you (and you too Daniedb) :). Becky is so sweet that I hated to think of her being swamped with calls when she's already busy.

I know...but I'm sure Becky understands as well. She's a pretty savvy businesswoman :D .

OT - I see you live in NOLA. Hope you're doing ok down there! It's our (DH and mine) favorite place to visit in the US...

Jen

We're coming along nicely. I think by next year things will be close to normal in a lot of areas. We've gotten a lot of support from everyone in the nation (and the world) and believe me, we in New Orleans are so grateful!:grin2:

Sorry for the off-topic chat.

I must be the ONLY person who has never gotten 3 free samples from Becky. :( I've placed at least two orders for full pounds and only ever rec'd 1 sample each time. :(

Oh and I'm with you Danielle, why in the world, would anyone be emailing Becky and asking where THEIR candy is? :rolleyes: That has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

I have to agree with everyone though, in that getting a freebie (at least 1oz. of FO) is soooooo nice and fun, and is just plain old good business sense, b/c it really does help business.

And adding 1/3 of ounce or 1/5 of dram or whatever is just not right! Ok, if you just want to sniff, but in order to TEST with it so that you'll know if it even works for ya, uhhhhhhh might as well keep it. :rolleyes:

I LOVE doing business with companies (ie. JS, Peak, NG) that give freebies away, makes me feel like they care about ME!! :D

Oh and I got an order from NG a couple of weeks ago, and got that beautiful mouse pad AND some little itty bitty m&p hearts in one of their new scents, they were cute just for sniffies!! :)

I dig for my freebies first also, I mean usually when you buy a bigger bottle, you already KNOW what that's gonna smell like right? LOL Gotta love those surprises!

Keep up the good work JS, Peak, NG and any other companies that do offer little incentives!

Edited cuz I just realized from going back and looking at my FO's that this last time I ordered from JS I DID get 3 scents. :D Maybe those other times I didn't put my scents in the box???? I don't know. ???