Anybody working on Fall or Christmas?

Not yet, but I figure it's time to start. The earlier the better as not to leave it for the last minute. Plus with this heat, I'm wishing winter would start tomorow. :(

Whoops forgot to add, for fall....Fallen Leaf scent. I *love* that scent :D

Just started ordering my FO's for fall and winter. Going to start testing the new ones as soon as I get them to see what I want to add.

As for style...Nothing new or interesting! Just container, votives and tarts. That's what sold for me last year.

Well, since its the first fall or christmas i've been chosing scents for, It's all new to me. I am doing Harvest (renamed Fall Harvest), Cranberry Spice, Chirstmas Pine, and Victorian Christmas, all in 16 oz jars and Votives, very standard, but i'm just starting up.

I just finished pouring up testers for fall / christmas scents from the last Peaks sampler I ordered. I'm trying Amish Harvest, Spruce Christmas Tree, Spiced Cranberry, Cornucopia, Sugar Plum Berries, Home for the Holidays & Hot Cocoa. Would love to hear what anyone else thinks of these. I'm loving them all!

I just finished pouring up testers for fall / christmas scents from the last Peaks sampler I ordered. I'm trying Amish Harvest, Spruce Christmas Tree, Spiced Cranberry, Cornucopia, Sugar Plum Berries, Home for the Holidays & Hot Cocoa. Would love to hear what anyone else thinks of these. I'm loving them all!

I love the Homefor the Holidays and the Hot Cocoa. I screwed my candles up last year with the Spruce Christmas Tree. I found out the hard way that it is too strong at 1 oz pp. I will try .5 oz pp this year. HTH

Just getting into wax what we didn't last year and playing around with techniques. For instance, we're into working on and testing cap. hazelnut. We've put the blackberry sage into wax and are testing and got hot cocoa and some others to play with.

Depends on how you look at working on :D We had construction done on our home around 1 1/2 years ago, and I am now just getting down to the deep cleaning...so I am working on the holidays, but not with the candles yet!

Just got done testing and retesting pillars for the Ann Arbor Art Fair, so those are done! As far as new scents, not this year, but am working on a new jar line and an Aroma Therapy line...that should be enough once this house is clean. I am determined to get this house done...cannot stand it anymore :eek:

I just ordered Home for the Holidays from Peaks to start testing. Will be doing Amish Harvest and Cranberry Cinnamon. I'm thinking for testing Peaks Pumpkin Spice too. I have a good Pumpkin Pie but I think it could be better. Need to find a good true Pine scent too :rolleyes:

Well I will change my line over to fall/winter August 1. The way I have my business set up is I carry 20 year round scents like vanilla, lavender, cinnamon, etc, and 10 seasonal scents. Last year Candy Cane, Gingerbread, Apple Jack & Peel (I call mine Hot Apple Cider), & Caramel Apple all sold really well for me. I just tested Peaks Sugar Plum Berries and will DEF. be adding it. I'm testing a bayberry right now and I am not a fan so its out. Got some more to pour but right now so far I have these:

Amish Harvest (I call it Autumn Harvest)

Cornucopia

Caramel Apple

Gingerbread Cookies

Candy Cane

Hot Apple Cider

Sweet Pumpkin Spice

Sugar Cookie

Chesnuts & Brown Sugar

Sugar Plum Berries

I've gotten rid of some everyday scents to make room for extra fall/xmas scents. I still may increase to 40 just for the holidays.

Hey Rob, I'm looking for a good Fallen Leaf. PM me if you have any suggestions!

Just starting to think about the holiday scents. Want a few new ones, like a balsum instead of bayberry and maybe some fall leaf thing. I have so many now but still want more. What does home for the holidays smell like. Maybe do some renaming of some I have. I just love all the fall and winter scents, except candy corn, can't find one I like.

What does home for the holidays smell like. Maybe do some renaming of some I have.

It's a blend of spruce with some bakery notes, spices and candied fruit. It's a really pleasant blend. We liked it best of all the xmasy scents we had.

I am going to start my chunkies for the fall and xmas. I am not sure which scents though. also do some nice orange and brown cut n carve and then some red and green for xmas. I also have some 3 in bears that I am going to dip in christmas tree and candy cane scents as xmas ornaments.

I just placed an order last night for fall/winter scents. I got cinnamon buns althought I love it throughtout the year, sugar plum berries, apple jack, just a sample of spiced cranberry because I've never sniffed it before, spruce christmas tree and gingerbread cookies. I can't wait to get my order in :)