Green FOs? This could be herbs, ferns, deep jungle, grass, etc.

Darbla

I mentioned grass specifically in another post recently but can we discuss green FOs in general?  Anything that smells like grass and other plants, herbal, a jungle, your yard at night, clover in March,  pines and firs and birch and whatever is fresh and plant-like or some kind of a green note to you. 

Here's one that's not necessarily plant-like:  I have Green Amber from Nature's Garden.  I love it, but it's not really a nature type of scent.  Their description is "amber woods, oakmoss, vetiver, and galbanum, surrounded with citrus top notes of bergamot and violet petals, and base notes of vanilla and sheer musk".  I really enjoy it, but it is also perfumey.  It's softly green but not really something you use to feel like bringing the great outdoors to inside.

WSP

The Great Outdoors--Reminds me of hiking through the forrest. Fresh breezy pine scent with a little juniper and green. It doesn't scream 'Holiday' which is a welcome change when it comes to pine.

Hoya and Sage--Truly gorgeous. Worth every penny. I can't get enough of this fresh green leafy smell. Im not a huge fan of florals but it has just the right amount of subtle floral undertone. It is not perfumey at all.

Matcha--The most true to life tea scent I've ever smelled. Rich with an earthy sweetness. No hint of perfume. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Basil Sage and Mint from BCN or NG seem interchangeable to me. 

A good rosemary and mint is hard to find, one that has more rosemary than mint, I haven't been successful, but am just getting back to playing around. 

I want to try a rosemary and lemongrass blend but it will likely need something else, like some juniper. 

I keep wanting to try Juniper and Aloe but keep backing out of ordering it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Karen, Do you mean Celery Salt from SOS?  I tried that one.  It's VERY strong in CT, and it is a very dry herb kind of scent, not a fresh green at all.  It's kind of obnoxious in my opinion, but every nose is different.

My favorite green scents are:

CM's Bamboo Rainforest

RE's Clean Green

Fillmore's Irish Moss

and if you can find it, Cucumber Apple Splash is amazing.  I think JS made it years ago, but the only place I can find it now is on eBay.  It's really clean and strong and bright. 

On 10/10/2020 at 9:20 PM, Cynna said:

Karen, Do you mean Celery Salt from SOS?  I tried that one.  It's VERY strong in CT, and it is a very dry herb kind of scent, not a fresh green at all.  It's kind of obnoxious in my opinion, but every nose is different.

My favorite green scents are:

CM's Bamboo Rainforest

RE's Clean Green

Fillmore's Irish Moss

and if you can find it, Cucumber Apple Splash is amazing.  I think JS made it years ago, but the only place I can find it now is on eBay.  It's really clean and strong and bright. 

Thanks..I'm definitely looking for the real fresh celery scent.