Your Favorite Laundry Scent

Daisymay66

6 hours ago, Belinda said:

I have tons of laundry scents but they all kind of smell the same to me LOL!

I have clean cotton, downy ultra blue, country clothesline, and several more. They're all good but they smell so similar. 

I have always thought the same way Belinda! lol

Trappeur

• Like 1

I really despise laundry type scents, but have several clients who love them so I have been trying to find a good one as well.

I just made a batch of soap with RE's Clothespins, and I have to say it smells really good! Not a stinky floral like some clean types and not like a cheap detergent either, just a nice airy and warm soapy kind of smell. I'm going to try it in wax next!

• Like 1

For me, I like NG's Fresh Linen - it is a very strong one though so I use at half strength that I normally do with everything I make with it, but smells exactly like my grandmother's house did on laundry day and how the clothes on the line would smell when she hung them. For me, it's a very nostalgic scent. I know there are probably others that are more closely what you are looking for, but this is the one I will always use simply because of the childhood memories it evokes. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

Thanks all so much! Now I got a bunch to choose from. Anyone ever try that Apple Mango Tango? I think that was what it was called. Or the Gain scent?

The Apple Mango Tango is good; customers like it and so do I.  But it doesn't smell like clean cotton or fresh linen.  It has a fruity smell.

Tobacco Flower from Bulk Apothecary.

I don't really like laundry/ozonic scents, but I like that one.

The name is very misleading with it, too, smells nothing like a typical tobacco themed FO. It's very warm yet clean, smells like warm linens to me. Not powdery or like nasty Febreeze.

Edited by NaughtyNancy

I love laundry scents!  I make room sprays with them and when I need a quick "I just cleaned smell" I spray them around....do not tell my family.

I really like:

NG Island Fresh

NG Mountain Fresh

ICS April Fresh

RE Flannel Sheets

NG Clean Breeze

ICS Fresh Laundry

JS Citrus Linen

NG Vanilla Lavender

BA Tide

I second what @soshiegirl said about RE Flannel Sheets!  I also really like NG Cotton & Blossoms and Island Fresh.  To my nose NG Apple Mango Tango does smell like a mix of fruity and laundry as it is a duplication of a Gain detergent.  My friend who absolutely despises apple scents came over and was like wow... what is that smell?  When I told her she said mmmm... you know I don't like Apple, but that one smells amazing!!!  Also, CS clean cotton smells almost exactly like Yankee Candle Clean Cotton (to my nose). Anyways, hope this helps!  

Edited by Marleigha