Candles & Supplies must haves

LanaH

Tutti Frutti, Zombie Punch, Caribbean Cool/First Snow, Raspberry, Sea Breeze, Amber Sensual,  Honey Vanilla (that one might be the same as the candy corn, because as of one time, they were a combined scent), Hollyberry. 

There may be others, but those are the ones I've tried and liked very much. 

On their site they have Caribbean Cool and First Snow listed as separate scents, but when I got that scent it was a combined scent like the Candy Corn/Honey Vanilla, so they may be the same scent, just named differently like the CC and HV are now. 

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

Tutti Frutti, Zombie Punch, Caribbean Cool/First Snow, Raspberry, Sea Breeze, Amber Sensual,  Honey Vanilla (that one might be the same as the candy corn, because as of one time, they were a combined scent), Hollyberry. 

On their site they have Caribbean Cool and First Snow listed as separate scents, but when I got that scent it was a combined scent like the Candy Corn/Honey Vanilla, so they may be the same scent, just named differently like the CC and HV are now. 

Zombie Punch ??? LMAO !!!! There you go with the zombies again ! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Their witches brew is really good. Some of my must haves are christmas splendor, bayberry apple spice, candy corn, and of course the witches brew. They also have a pretty good midsummer's night.

I've used a lot of their FOs in M&P but the ones I listed above are awesome in candles.

They have a fantastic vanilla called vanilla pods and a best selling fall fragrance called harvest spice? Not sure the name but its often OOS when I try to buy it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I might have to try the honey vanilla also. Thanks

Just now, LanaH said:

I might have to try the honey vanilla also. Thanks

I would just get a sample size. It might be the same scent as the candy corn. As I said earlier, they used to be a combined scent and they might have just bottled the same scent separately. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Candybee said:

Their witches brew is really good. Some of my must haves are christmas splendor, bayberry apple spice, candy corn, and of course the witches brew. They also have a pretty good midsummer's night.

I've used a lot of their FOs in M&P but the ones I listed above are awesome in candles.

They have a fantastic vanilla called vanilla pods and a best selling fall fragrance called harvest spice? Not sure the name but its often OOS when I try to buy it.

Thanks, I will check those out.

2 hours ago, Candybee said:

Vanilla pod....would you describe that as like a vanilla extract or have you used cc vanilla Voodoo- is it similar to that?

I usually use WSP vanilla bean Noel but it's not throwing in this 415 anymore and I got vanilla voodoo to try and put it in parasoy and it's good but kinda super sweet

54 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

I would just get a sample size. It might be the same scent as the candy corn. As I said earlier, they used to be a combined scent and they might have just bottled the same scent separately. 

You're right, their description of Honey Vanilla says it's also known as Candy Corn.

13 hours ago, moonshine said:

Vanilla pod....would you describe that as like a vanilla extract or have you used cc vanilla Voodoo- is it similar to that?

I usually use WSP vanilla bean Noel but it's not throwing in this 415 anymore and I got vanilla voodoo to try and put it in parasoy and it's good but kinda super sweet

I don't think it has that sharp liquor note like extract has. To me its simply a good straight vanilla. Sweet but not cloyingly sweet. Never tried vanilla voodoo or vanilla bean noel so can't help you there. I am not a big vanilla fan. When I buy vanilla I use AH french vanilla because I prefer a custardy type. Besides, I only use vanillas as a mixer.

Edited by Candybee

I got the Candy Corn today.  Smells good, although I don't know if it smells like candy corn. I need to buy real candy corn to smell it....and then mix it with peanuts.  

I also got the Apples & Spice scent special, which actually smells good OOB.  Strong apple scent with a little spice to me.

• 1 year later...

Bumping in case there's more favorites you all can add now!  I'm looking at getting tins there so of course got to at least consider some FOs too.  :D   I'm getting into wickless so even if you have some FOs you would not recommend with wicks maybe they do wonderfully in tarts and tins?

Just a heads up for CP soapers-- their straight Orange FO holds strong and true in CP soap. Its so delicious I was blown away with how good it holds up in CP. My best selling beer soap is a blend of their Witches Brew + Orange and customers can't get enough. It makes a lovely citrus orange scent with dark patchouli and spice notes. Totally awesome!