Fillmore Container Working On Duping Peaks Amish Harvest

coffeebean

I talked to Keith at Fillmore and he's going to try to have his company dupe Peaks Amish Harvest from a sample I'm sending them. I have my fingers crossed that they can get this one as good as Peaks. I'm thrilled that they're doing this for us, I have been hitting dead ends trying to get this scent before I run out.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 9:44 AM, coffeebean said:

I talked to Keith at Fillmore and he's going to try to have his company dupe Peaks Amish Harvest from a sample I'm sending them. I have my fingers crossed that they can get this one as good as Peaks. I'm thrilled that they're doing this for us, I have been hitting dead ends trying to get this scent before I run out.  

American soy organics is identical 

On 8/29/2017 at 2:18 PM, pcbrook said:

That would be wonderful.  Amish Harvest and Tall Grass were actually the only two I used from Peak.  **fingers crossed**

Peak is back...but now he's called Peak Fragrances...I would assume all his FO's are what he had when it was Peak Candle...

9 hours ago, Gary in Canada said:

P.S...  I believe his name is Alan (Peak Fragrances)...he needs some serious help developing his website!!  Sorry...but he could use GoDaddy, Weebly or others and come up with something a little more user friendly.. Just my opinion. 

4 hours ago, moonshine said:

Did you read the threads on Peak at all Gary?

you may want to check them out...he needs help with more than a website 😂🙈...just my opinion 

It's like a soap opera!

Easy for me to say, I'm sure, since I never used anything from them.... Hits a little harder for those that depended on them as part of their business supply chain.

Either way, a good read and a reminder that it's important to never have all your eggs in one basket. 😦

Sorry, I didn't want to re-open the topic, just wanted to point Gary in the right direction! *hiding*

10 hours ago, Belinda said:

I don't get any gingerbread scent from it. To me it smells more like cinnamon and cloves. It's nice to know that someone else carries it.

It has been a long time since I smelled it. I recall it is a heavy oil and spicy but that is all I remember. Sorry.

I'm burning it now actually - not gingerbread at all, I can't do gingerbreads they make me nauseous 

this is a spicy scent for sure - I'm not good at descriptions but it's like a buttery cinnamon, clove and spice 

I should add also that I have not put ASO in wax yet but oob they smell identical and as we know many suppliers carry the same scents so I am betting ASO is the same or at least close enough 

17 hours ago, moonshine said:

Did you read the threads on Peak at all Gary?

you may want to check them out...he needs help with more than a website 😂🙈...just my opinion 

I did check a small sample of them out now...lol.  but I don't feel like reading 32?? threads. Geez...I guess I jumped the gun..sorry bout that.  

Looks like everybody is upset with the way Peak closed...I only bought from them once..but it's too expensive for me with Canadian $$$ and duties..etc..etc..

I did like their old website though..with their top 20 FO's and descriptions.  Our suppliers up here have similar FO's, but description is non existent.  

13 hours ago, Sarah S said:

It's like a soap opera!

Easy for me to say, I'm sure, since I never used anything from them.... Hits a little harder for those that depended on them as part of their business supply chain.

Either way, a good read and a reminder that it's important to never have all your eggs in one basket. 😦

Sorry, I didn't want to re-open the topic, just wanted to point Gary in the right direction! *hiding*

Thanks Sarah....point taken.. :(