Ive been wanting to try Natrosorb and only found it at MMS + Camden Grey. I decided to go with MMS since they have some oils Id like to try as well.

They are on the more expensive side so I thought Id see if any of you have used em and your thoughts. Im looking at toasted coconut - vanilla sandalwood 

cotton candy - pink sugar - natural vanilla oil . Anyone used these before or have any favorites ? 

• Like 1

I've only used their Cotton Candy so far, & it is by far the best I've tried yet. Very realistic, none of that fake, plastic note that a lot of others have ! 

I've tried it in palm & soy so far, good throw, especially for a cotton candy ! I especially love it in melts & it is DIVINE blended with a bit of blood orange ?

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

WaxingPoetic - Thank you ! I put a sample of that in my cart because I remember you saying it was good :) All of their oils are on the pricey side I noticed.

Im hoping to find a good vanilla coconut + a vanilla sandlawood so I have high hopes for the ones from MMS :) 

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

Love, love, love their oils - but they are pricey! I order 2 in five pound increments because they are part of my regular line up and have to be in stock for my customers. They are Coconut Lemongrass and Hydrogen. Both are great. I also have to have gingerbread in the fall/winter. It is the absolute best gingerbread ever! Also love cotton candy, oak and acorns, Alice, and a bunch of others. I like their flavor oils as well ! One of my favorite suppliers! 

Edited by ktaggard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ktaggard said:

Love, love, love their oils - but they are pricey! I order 2 in five pound increments because they are part of my regular line up and have to be in stock for my customers. They are Coconut Lemongrass and Hydrogen. Both are great. I also have to have gingerbread in the fall/winter. It is the absolute best gingerbread ever! Also love cotton candy, oak and acorns, Alice, and a bunch of others. I like their flavor oils as well ! One of my favorite suppliers! 

Thanks so much for chiming in, I really appreciate it ! Belinda also mentioned the gingerbread but I only saw a gingerbread spice, is the same as gingerbread ?

The cotton candy and coconut lemongrass are already in my cart, I feel pretty confident about those. Ones I'm not sure about are pink sugar - blackberry ice tea

toasted coconut - coconut milk - pixie (something or another lol ) lemon sugar - sandalwood vanilla. The description of Alice + Hydrogen sound great as well.

All of them actually sound amazing and unique . Im really wanting to find a sugared strawberry type for sprays + lotion.

Edited by Moonstar

I've had my eye on this company for a while now. Has anyone had luck with their oils in parasoy? I'm willing to spend a little more for quality but my 6006  seems so finicky sometimes.......

On 4/10/2017 at 7:07 AM, Moonstar said:

Thanks so much for chiming in, I really appreciate it ! Belinda also mentioned the gingerbread but I only saw a gingerbread spice, is the same as gingerbread ?

The cotton candy and coconut lemongrass are already in my cart, I feel pretty confident about those. Ones I'm not sure about are pink sugar - blackberry ice tea

toasted coconut - coconut milk - pixie (something or another lol ) lemon sugar - sandalwood vanilla. The description of Alice + Hydrogen sound great as well.

All of them actually sound amazing and unique . Im really wanting to find a sugared strawberry type for sprays + lotion.

Yes, I'm sorry. It's gingerbread spice. I've personally never used it but I've tried a melt that was made using it as a blender (I think) and it was amazing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

I'm local(ish) to them - so I've been wanting to put an order in as I could pick it up and save on the shipping. This has given me a great place to start on an order! 

Please repost if you make an order and let us know what you think .

So you are all enablers. I placed an order with them over the weekend. A very small order of just 3 scents as they are very pricey. I ordered the Coconut Lemongrass, if I love it I may try Lebermuth as they are much cheaper on this scent. I also ordered Cotton Candy, I had been using the one from CS. I do not sell much of it so I never really looked for another supplier. The other scent i ordered was Old West. I am not sure if this is going to be like all the other leather scents I have tried but we will see. Other than the price the shipping is long for me as it s 4 day delivery for me so I will not be getting my order until Monday.

Karen in MA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Loved their oils,  don't buy anymore because cost plus shipping makes it tough to make a profit.  If I were still doing B&B it might be worth placing large orders.

What were your favorites ? The flavor oils sound really good too :) 

Edited by Moonstar

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

What were your favorites ? The flavor oils sound really good too :) 

Ok, this could be dangerous....this is what I have on my list that I ordered from them and either sold well or I loved it, very few left in my stock.

Amazon

Awapuhi Seaberry

Bombshell

Cucumber & Aloe

Gardenia

Green Clover & Aloe

Java Java

Lilac

Oak Leaves & Acorns

Phoenix Fire

Pixie Dust

Shall We Dance

Tassi Lavender

• Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 9:27 PM, kandlekrazy said:

Ok, this could be dangerous....this is what I have on my list that I ordered from them and either sold well or I loved it, very few left in my stock.

Amazon

Awapuhi Seaberry

Bombshell

Cucumber & Aloe

Gardenia

Green Clover & Aloe

Java Java

Lilac

Oak Leaves & Acorns

Phoenix Fire

Pixie Dust

Shall We Dance

Tassi Lavender

Did you find the cucumber aloe - green clover +aloe and the pixie dust to all be very similar. Im trying not to order things that are too much like one another .

The description for the awapihi seaberry sounds great - a tropical scent ??? Did you try the toasted coconut by chance ? 

I honestly don't remember the two being alike.  I don't have any right now to check but I can't imagine keeping two that were very similar but they could be?

The Awapuhi Seaberry is awesome, one of my favs from them and I guess you could call it tropical kind of like what you'd expect the breeze to smell like in Hawaii.  I did not try the toasted coconut but my friend did and she loves it, uses it alone and as a blend.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2017 at 11:47 AM, kandlekrazy said:

I honestly don't remember the two being alike.  I don't have any right now to check but I can't imagine keeping two that were very similar but they could be?

The Awapuhi Seaberry is awesome, one of my favs from them and I guess you could call it tropical kind of like what you'd expect the breeze to smell like in Hawaii.  I did not try the toasted coconut but my friend did and she loves it, uses it alone and as a blend.

Thank you so much ? as always 

your very helpful ?