New tablecloths

Candybee

Just got these beautiful crushed tafeta fitted tablecloths. My biz colors are green and white. I love the look of these. Thankfully they are machine washable.

I have so many tablecloths for my tables for craft shows but this is the first time I've got fitted ones. Can't wait to see how they look on my tables. I also got some satin overthrows and new baskets. Everything is coordinated. I find it makes a huge difference in sales to be coordinated and look sharp.

fitted tablecloth.gif

• Like 4

Oh wow Candy, just beautiful ! I think you made a great color choice as well. The green shade will transition nicely from seasons. Did you buy the fitted cloth 

locally or on-line ? Do you mind if I ask how much they cost.  I also love the boxes your soaps are displayed in, are they cardboard covered in floral paper

just beautiful. 

Oh wow Candybee! I love love love those.....That is one of my favorite colors.  And it covers the ends of the tables....Just beautiful.   Your sign looks great with it too.....And if you ever have to replace your canopy tent you can get them in a green, or even a goldish/tan or white.  Though you probably knew that....Looking at your display, it makes me want to go and do a show...I just might go and check into the big one they hold here for Memorial Day.... I bet you can't wait for your first show after buying those beauties...I know I would.

Trappeur

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Oh wow Candy, just beautiful ! I think you made a great color choice as well. The green shade will transition nicely from seasons. Did you buy the fitted cloth 

locally or on-line ? Do you mind if I ask how much they cost.  I also love the boxes your soaps are displayed in, are they cardboard covered in floral paper

just beautiful. 

I bought them online from TableLinenDirect.com

I just love their variety. They sell a lot of linens for weddings too. I really wanted the rosettes and petals type cloths but thought those may bunch up look shabby with a lot of washing and wear that craft shows put them through.

The color is 'moss green'. I had to lay my sign out on the floor to match colors as I was shopping. It was the closest match so I bought enough for all my tables. They were $19.98 ea. I think it was less money than I what I paid for tablecloths at Target and Walmart last year.

I also bought these satin tabletop overlays in moss green. I use them to cover the back shelves I use on top of my tables. They were only $4.95 ea. They will match my fitted cloths nicely and jazz up my table.

They have some cute animal print tablecloths and toppers but didn't have any colors that I could use. Too bad... one of their animal print overlays is on sale for about $2-3 ea.

moss green satin overlay.gif

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh wow Candybee! I love love love those.....That is one of my favorite colors.  And it covers the ends of the tables....Just beautiful.   Your sign looks great with it too.....And if you ever have to replace your canopy tent you can get them in a green, or even a goldish/tan or white.  Though you probably knew that....Looking at your display, it makes me want to go and do a show...I just might go and check into the big one they hold here for Memorial Day.... I bet you can't wait for your first show after buying those beauties...I know I would.

Trappeur

Thanks Trappeur. I really love the color. Its called moss green. I actually have a brand new tent I bought last fall and haven't used it yet. It has a new white canopy so now my canopy, sign, and tablecloths will all coordinate with my green and white color theme.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shari said:

You'll love the fitted tablecloths.  I finally got some last year and they re awesome.  Hides everything under the table too. Looks professional.

I am looking forward to using them. I have several spring craft shows coming up and weekly markets. It will be nice to have professionally made and fitted tablecloths to dress my tables for a change!

• Like 1

I also picked up some baskets from the Webstaurantstore.com

Here is the wire frame basket tabletop display:

wire basket stand.jpg

And here are some handle baskets I also bought. I got several of these so that all the basket I use now match:

bread baskets.jpg

I can put a lot of soap or other goodies in these! I am hoping I can spray paint them white to coordinate my colors. I like the natural look but I think they will look brighter if they are white. What do you think? Also, anyone know what to use for spray paint? and do I need a finish spray?

• Like 2

Picturing it all pulled together and it's going to look great!  I see your point about spraying the baskets white to coordinate but imo I like the natural look.  Also dust and dirt may not show up as easily as on the white.

• Like 1

Pics will have to wait til I start setting up in spring when I use my tables. I do a winter market indoors right now but they have the tables already set up and the tablecloths won't fit their 8' tables. I just got them for my 6' tables.

BTW-- just got the tablecloths and the tabletop overlays and they match perfectly!:yay:

Also, the wire basket tabletop display holds my soap perfectly plus more soap than the boxes I currently use do. So..... will see how the whole set up with display works and then decide if I need another display.

Edited by Candybee

Scroll up and you will see the pic of the tabletop overlay. When I got them I held them next to the fitted tablecloths and the colors match perfectly! The tablecloths are taffeta and the overlays are satin. They will make my tables look coordinated and professional and my products more appealing (one hopes!).