My WSP Order Arrived !!

Moonstar

So I came home and my order was waiting for at my door ! Im super happy with my order. It does take a bit longer for them to ship than say CS or Peak but they 

are insanely fast. WSP as a rule takes 4- 7 days to ship, which Im OK with plus everything is securely packed, which I appreciate since they use glass bottles.

Heres what I got - the review is strictly OOB 

Frasier Fir : Ohhh I really like this one. Yes, its similar to CS (which is awesome BTW) but this truly is to my nose anyhow, a spot on match to Thymes Frasier Fir

it's a touch softer than the one from CS. Thanks to the OP (Beaches?) who commented about this one. Love ! 

Vanilla Hazelnut : Really love this one as well. I pick up a hint of mocha in the background, super subtle mocha + equal on the vanilla + hazelnut. Im going to use 

this in some M&P coffee soap + add a touch of my virgin coconut oil Ive had infusing with some ground coffee /coconut + vanilla hazelnut coffee grounds  :) 

I'll also try it in some wax melts (para-soy) and soy candle . 

Crackling Firewood : Smells exactly as it sounds but theres smokiness in there too. Ill most likely use this one as a blender. Trapper recommended this one :) 

Vanilla Bean Noel : OMG Moonshine you are SO spot on with this one - really does smell delish. OOB very similar to TCS but I actually have to say, I like this better.

So glad I ordered 1# of this - 

Lemon Drop Cookie :  OOB Im not getting enough lemon ? - based on OOB - I much prefer Fillmore's Lemon Biscotti ( Im obsessed with this one) but I could 

change my opinion once I use it in wax or room spray etc 

Frosted Cranberries : Im not sure what I was expecting from this but OOB it falls a bit short of my expectations . Its hard to put my finger on what note I'm picking up 

on - somewhat grape -ish in the background IDK ??? Its nice though but id like to try this in para -soy for wax melts + a room spray maybe ? Maybe I'll try RE Country

Christmas or WSP Spiced Cranberry for a room spray instead.  having said that, I did order RE Cranberry - not a big I prefer this one ( Frosted C) over RE cranberry. 

Brown Sugar : Smells just like brown sugar + reminds me of when I make choc chip cookies with my grandkids :) I like it . Will use as a blender + in some 

sugar scrubs for Christmas gifts + fund raiser gift baskets as well ( It feels so good to give doesn't it - Id rather be a giver than a receiver any day ! :) 

Cant wait to hear from those that also ordered :) 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Those sound really good!

I wonder how your fire one compares to a wood smoke I use from sweetcakes. I get a lot of requests for smokey blends this time of year.

I don't think I saved your address from when you sent me the Tonic FO ..... pm me your address + a get a bit out to you. Its no problem :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Those sound really good!

I wonder how your fire one compares to a wood smoke I use from sweetcakes. I get a lot of requests for smokey blends this time of year.

Love woodsmoke from SC! 

Haven't tried cracklin firewood from WSP and wish I had remembered to order a couple ounces when I placed my order a few days ago but I do have and love WSP fireside, it's different from woodsmoke in that is softer, it has more of a fireplace note to it, woodsmoke to me has a sharper wood burning stove or roaring bonfire or even a BBQ smoker note to me....if that makes sense 

love them both 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On September 19, 2016 at 9:34 PM, moonshine said:

Love woodsmoke from SC! 

Haven't tried cracklin firewood from WSP and wish I had remembered to order a couple ounces when I placed my order a few days ago but I do have and love WSP fireside, it's different from woodsmoke in that is softer, it has more of a fireplace note to it, woodsmoke to me has a sharper wood burning stove or roaring bonfire or even a BBQ smoker note to me....if that makes sense 

love them both 

What did you think of the new Fo's you got from WSP ? 

Moonshine was def spot on with the VBN! This was even better than TCS. I put them in wax and tested them that way also. WSP was a stronger thrower, both hot and cold. Thanks again Moonshine.

I also made some toilet fizzy's yesterday with WSP Fabuloso Lavender, and today my whole shop smells like them. It even came up to the living area of our home. I'm pretty sure these will be a big seller in this scent.

:bow: Thank you thank you Moonshine!!

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

What did you think of the new Fo's you got from WSP ? 

Fabulosa and mahogany teakwood are amazing oob 

The rainforest oob is interesting - nothing like I remember Aveda oil being so I will have to get it in wax and see and the Fraser fir I LOVE!! So glad I went for a pound 

The rest were my staples I use and ran out of 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

Fabulosa and mahogany teakwood are amazing oob 

The rainforest oob is interesting - nothing like I remember Aveda oil being so I will have to get it in wax and see and the Fraser fir I LOVE!! So glad I went for a pound 

The rest were my staples I use and ran out of 

Awesome ! thanks for filling me in :) hey listen, if you want be to send you some of the Crackling Firewood let me know. We're both local so it will

be cheap to ship + you'll get it quick. Really its no problem :)  Just pm me your address . BTW didn't you get cider lane + alpine something or 

another too , or did you change your mind on those ? 

1 hour ago, coffeebean said:

Moonshine was def spot on with the VBN! This was even better than TCS. I put them in wax and tested them that way also. WSP was a stronger thrower, both hot and cold. Thanks again Moonshine.

I also made some toilet fizzy's yesterday with WSP Fabuloso Lavender, and today my whole shop smells like them. It even came up to the living area of our home. I'm pretty sure these will be a big seller in this scent.

:bow: Thank you thank you Moonshine!!

Coffeebean - Oh .. I just LOVE the VBN from WSP and your right, I think it smells better than Tennessees's too . May I ask which wax do you use. Im gonna use 

mine in room spray + lotion too - WSP goat milk lotion ... Thank you Moonshine from me too. Glad I bought the 1 # bottle :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Awesome ! thanks for filling me in :) hey listen, if you want be to send you some of the Crackling Firewood let me know. We're both local so it will

be cheap to ship + you'll get it quick. Really its no problem :)  Just pm me your address . BTW didn't you get cider lane + alpine something or 

another too , or did you change your mind on those ? 

If you don't mind that would be great!

I will PM you my address and if there are any I use you want to try let me know and I will send them to you

I was planning on ordering 

frosted cranberry 

alpine frost 

cider lane 

when I placed my order i forgot......took me forever to remember my password to sign in and got in a rush

next time I guess ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Coffeebean - Oh .. I just LOVE the VBN from WSP and your right, I think it smells better than Tennessees's too . May I ask which wax do you use. Im gonna use 

mine in room spray + lotion too - WSP goat milk lotion ... Thank you Moonshine from me too. Glad I bought the 1 # bottle :) 

I use C3 wax.

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

If you don't mind that would be great!

I will PM you my address and if there are any I use you want to try let me know and I will send them to you

I was planning on ordering 

frosted cranberry 

alpine frost 

cider lane 

when I placed my order i forgot......took me forever to remember my password to sign in and got in a rush

next time I guess ?

I don't mind at all ?