CS Violet Lime

kandlekrazy

I love it, so I keep it around, but it doesn't sell very well for me either.  We burn a candle daily in our shop.  If I'm burning that one, people will remark on it and some will purchase it   Otherwise, it just sits on the shelves.   I feel like it's one of those scents that more people would love if they'd give it a try.  I wish it were skin safe, because I think it would do much better in soap. 

Edited by bfroberts
  • Like 1

I just started offering it and it is not going over so well here either.  It is a nice strong scent but people just don't seem to take to it so well.  I will keep it around for the next year to see what happens and if it does not start moving I will have to discontinue it.   :( 

• Like 1

Macintosh, Apples & Maple Bourbon, Caribbean Teakwood, Coriander & Tonka (but that is another one that does not sell), Driftwood, Fresh Coffee, Cedarwood Vanilla, and of course Violet Lime!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Moonstar said:

oohhh I like that name lime blossoms. I can't comment on that FO since I've never tried it. which are your favorites or that sell well from CS ? 

I just placed an order and I can't even remember what I ordered other than Hansel & Gretel's which I sell year round.  I did order 4 that I've never tried before...Let the Testing Begin!  Mostly Christmas type scents because when you make your fall & Christmas line early...you buy more and start making again.  It's the insanity of most chandlers :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Darbla said:

I love it but it always smelled more like "sugared violets" to me than "violet lime".

LOL!  It is funny how everyone's nose is so different.  I can definitely smell the line in it!

I have an old bottle of this that was labeled for bb and candles.  I did soap it once....and really loved it.  It smelled 

exactly like it did OOB....and didn't discolor.  Shame that it's no longer skin safe

• 1 year later...

I fell in love with a french candle that was Violet and Patchouli........could not put it down!! When I went home I really wanted to recreate it. The only violet FO I had on hand was CS Violet and Lime so I mixed it with some Patchouli FO just for fun. It actually smells pretty darn good and I am not a big patch fan!  My teen daughter and friends loved it .I was wondering if anyone has other Violet FO recommendations?