Can anyone get on Elements site?

Candybee

I checked and my comp tells me there is no problem with the website or my connection. But when I try to log on to their website I get a 'connection timed out' message and "their server took too long to connect" message. I'm not really sure what to do. Never seen this before.

Already did that. Ran system check, rebooted, scanned, checked Internet connection, and did a website & connection scan. Still won't work. Get a message their server took too long and connection timed out.

At least for now I can access their website on my android but it's a pain in the patootie!

I am having issues with opening it in chrome, I couldn't open it at home on my computer just sat and attempted to load and I can't open it at work but it could be my works firewall. I needed to take my i phone off of WiFi to load the page but it didn't load right either ( images didn't load) 

?

I am also getting a message when I test the connection that its their server that is taking too long to make the connection and that it is not my comp. I may have to disable my firewall to load it but have not tried that yet. So far it won't load on firefox, google chrome, or Internet Explorer. That tells me its not a browser issue but something to do with their server.