My new workroom

Candybee

Been organizing my new workroom. It used to be my bedroom but I moved all my stuff out into another bedroom so I could use this one as my new workspace. I needed more room for soap curing racks and supplies storage.

I bought 2 large storage racks to use as my curing racks. The old metal shelves are now repurposed for holding FOs, office supplies, etc. I also took a pic of my desk. The desk in my workroom is for preparing mailing packages. There is also my shelf for mailing supplies.

I also bought a nice little heater. I love the cozy look of those faux logs and flames so I got a room sized one. I also left my old comfy chair in the room so when I get pooped stacking soap I can plop into the chair and take some weight off these old bones!

post-2172-0-48162300-1453070575_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-27282200-1453070609_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-01228500-1453070630_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-16844100-1453070686_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-02356700-1453070707_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-17798600-1453070727_thumb.jp

post-2172-0-54264900-1453070751_thumb.jp

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 6

Very nice!!! Love the Chair and heater- you didn't great job!

One day I can move out of my cement wall and floor storage room and turn a bedroom that's so much more cozy and inviting into my work room.....one day but I don't wish it too fast as my time with my kids close to me is already going by way too fast!

• Like 1

Thanks for looking. It is fun to go and just sit in there.... for now. Hopefully in a month or so those large silver storage racks will be full of curing soap. That's basically why I changed rooms and bought more shelving. In order to grow I needed a lot more storage.

I don't make anything in this room. It's purely for curing soap and mailing packages to customers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well Candy, I'm happy to say your room motivated me enough to get at least my supply cabinet completely organized!  I actually know what I have in fo now and

have a list of what I get from which supplier!  It's exciting to be done with that.

• Like 1

Feels good to get organized doesn't it?

I'm slowly filling my shelves up with new soap. It's looking a lot like a soap curing room now! I'll be ready for all my spring markets now. This year I am doing 3 a week plus 2 alternate markets for a total of 5 markets. I'm gonna wear myself out! LOL