Please stop me!

kandlekrazy

I need Dragon's blood desperately and AH/RE's is the one I like best.  Why can't I just order it and bite the shipping charges?  NOOO I have a cart full of new scents, so far I haven't

pushed the purchase now button!  In my mind I need to justify those high shipping fees.

I really like their oils and need to get off my duff and order some.  Yep the shipping is horrible but if I get enough quantities, it should justify the shipping.

Trappeur

Now you're thinking!  That is always my thought.  I put it all in a wish list yesterday, managed to eliminate 2 that were so-so in my mind and today I'm going to order that wish list!  Really hoping to eliminate a

couple of other suppliers who I only get 1-2 from.  AH/RE does have some really great oils and they work well in C3.

It's such a shame there isn't one or two suppliers that we could get everything we need from! Wouldn't that be wonderful! 

Maybe, but then we couldn't justify buying more new fragrances from a supplier to save on shipping.  There's no way I can buy one bottle of fragrance oil.   :)

I do tend to get carried away though.  I remember when a friend requested Midnight Jasmine.  Well I found it at Cierra Candles....and wouldn't you know, if you buy $100 worth, you get free shipping.  So that Midnight Jasmine cost me $100.   :)

BUT.....I found out that Cierra Candles has some great fragrance oils, and also sales ever so often.  So it was worth it.  

Edited by GailC
  • Like 1

When I order my FOs I first check my list of FOs I use. If I need one from a particular supplier I check to see what other oils I use from them, or, what other products I use from them. That way I can order what I already use. If I don't need anything else then yes I bite the bullet and order that one thing in a large size if I can. It wastes a lot less money then loading up the cart with products I don't need or use.

• Like 1

^^ what she said.

I usually keep the shopping carts ready to roll online at the supplier. When i run low on something i add it to my account cart. After a while i just re-order once, trying for once or twice a year. I have accumulated so many things i will never use just filling up a cart to make shipping make sense :D

• Like 1

I keep building and rebuilding carts. In the end, the single bottle or two with shipping is still more economical, lol.

I do that all the time too.....lol...then you get emails from the companies saying there are things in your shopping cart...is there anything we can help you with?

I want to tell them, oh thankyou, but I'm waiting for your sale! lol.....and they never come....most of them...lol

Trappeur

• Like 1

The ones I had great luck with Kandlecrazy with c3 are:  

Birthday cake....(definitely get)....

Toasted Marshmallow

The Apple and Pumpkin one.....love that...

I know there are more, but that is all my brain can think of at the moment.

I've looked at Dragon's Blood from so many suppliers and thought of ordering....but that name just doesn't do it for me.....lol

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

I do that all the time too.....lol...then you get emails from the companies saying there are things in your shopping cart...is there anything we can help you with?

I want to tell them, oh thankyou, but I'm waiting for your sale! lol.....and they never come....most of them...lol

Trappeur

I love the companies that have wish lists, like AH/RE.  I moved all my stuff from cart to wish list so it wouldn't disappear or email me.  So far haven't bought the stuff but the more I think

about it I need to test more of their fo's anyway since I'm stuck on 2 of theirs.  What I really need to do is go back and try to find my notes as I've purchased a bunch from them before and

don't remember what I used for candles/melts and what I used in B&B.  I may have already tested some of the stuff in my cart!

• Like 2

The ones I had great luck with Kandlecrazy with c3 are:  

Birthday cake....(definitely get)....

Toasted Marshmallow

The Apple and Pumpkin one.....love that...

I know there are more, but that is all my brain can think of at the moment.

I've looked at Dragon's Blood from so many suppliers and thought of ordering....but that name just doesn't do it for me.....lol

Trappeur

Love their Toasted Marsh and it sells really well for me, that is my 2nd fo from them that I use regularly.  I'm not a Dragon's Blood fan myself but I have a lady that buys 24 melts at a time (about every 2 mos)

so well worth it for me to carry it.  Others buy it as well.  Now, I have smelled it in soap and loved it and the lady who made it got it from AH/RE so same one.  I do buy their Rooibos Red Tea but it's because I like it, never

sells very well...slow moving.

• Like 1

I love the companies that have wish lists, like AH/RE.  I moved all my stuff from cart to wish list so it wouldn't disappear or email me.  So far haven't bought the stuff but the more I think

about it I need to test more of their fo's anyway since I'm stuck on 2 of theirs.  What I really need to do is go back and try to find my notes as I've purchased a bunch from them before and

don't remember what I used for candles/melts and what I used in B&B.  I may have already tested some of the stuff in my cart!

Me too! I have just started using 'wish' lists on certain websites. Now I wish all sites had them. They save time and help people like me who can be forgetful of that one item they need. Best of all, you can start your shopping list, come back and add, then come back when you are ready to buy and the list is still there!! How smart is that?!!!