If U would like...pictsposted!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is one beautiful display ... I would INSTANTLY be drawn to it! I love it and wouldn't change a thing! I can tell you have put a lot of hard work and effort into it. That hard work has most definitely paid off!!! :D

As a past candle & gift store owner, I think you've done a great job with your displays, packaging, and candle boxes... Marketing has ALOT to do with your sales and presentation.. You've obviously spent alot of time on your decorations. I hope you are very successful in your efforts.

Great Job.... Be Proud... You've worked hard and deserve it!

Cami

Thank U Guys!!!!!! You have all put a big smile on my face....

We have worked very hard on the packaging..we have been thru everything and I finaly have something that I think reflects who I am....It has taken me awhile, but I am not a contempory type person (sorry for the spelling!)

And I fought That so I could sell to more people...But I am just not good at that! LOL

Anyway..A few questions to answer..It is painted wood..Not Barn Board...I could never afford that! hehehehe..and as far as at shows and people steeling stuff...I am up and moving around the booth all the time...most of the time You will find me outside restocking..or straiting stuff..so I am moving and talking to people while everything is going on....

I normally don't have anything stolen..it has happened with a few votives..But not a huge deal...

Again Thank you all for the responces..I was afraid..many would not like the colors..You know how it is to second guess yourself!

Thanks again!

Hugs

Tara

Dang that is gorgeous, you've obviously got some spare cash to be putting something like that together, and having sooo much stock, fancy jars and lids, etc. I'm green with envy for sure!! :D

I love the doors, although they may be kind of distracting they just add that special unique touch ya know? ;)

I wouldn't change a thing that I can see.

I now wanna smell all those candles!

LOL!!!!!! Nope no spare cash here....Our set up display cost us about ummmmmm $$400.00 the rest is elbow greese...and we have been making candles for like 10 years..so we have alot of stock and a huge credit card to pay everyfall...I wish we has spare cash........we built this set up sooo maybe we could take the next step and become a small candle business....

we are working on it!!! Ha! maybe someday..

Hugs

Tara

If i was there.. i would have to stop and look around, your display set ups, looks so nice, it draws people attention to it. no way would i be able to pass it by without sampling some stuff. those muffins looks so real , my mouth is watering:D . don't change a thing , its perfect.

• 1 month later...