If U would like...pictsposted!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Absolutely Beatiful display and products hon!! I love the whole look! I dont know the quality of your candles and gifts but the display makes them look HIGH quality! Your display would draw me to your booth in a heartbeat!! Cant wait to see your website when it is done to see more of the actual products that you make/sell!!

God Bless,

awwww..Thanks Guys!!! :wink2:

Hubby built these for me! they are pita to set up and take down! But worth it...

As far as watching my products..when we are busy Hubby is there with me..and I am watching very closely...there are spots in the booth that u can see thru..I have not had anyone steal anything yet..evn if there are customers around the booth I alway am on the outside straitning..and stocking it...

Thanks again for the Wonderful comments!! We are working on the third part of the booth...

hugs

Tara

• 3 months later...

Tara~I know this post was started back in Jan. and you have gotten so many compliments on your AMAZING display, but I could not pass up the chance to tell you that I think this has got to be one of the best I have ever seen and I have seen alot, I did a lot of show while in the ceramic business for 27 years, and I am so jealous of yours, DO NOT change the window it is the "character" of your booth, it is what drew my attention to your booth, it give it such "charm"~~~Don't change a thing, I give it an A+++ And I can't wait to see you website to see what you have come up with for design, becuse if it follows what I have already seen in your booth, you will have a winner on your hands. And by the way, your products look incredible, too. Keep up the good work.

A FAN!

Sue Ann

I'm glad also that this came back up. I've been looking through the older threads, but I hadn't gotten to this one. Every aspect of your display is inviting. I look forward to attending the Craftsman's Classic Arts & Crafts Festival at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center every August. There are usually 1 or 2 soap and candle vendors there with great displays. I would never be able to pass you by! Much less leave without parting with some $$. Outstanding!!