Favorite Fall scents

kforbs126

I've bought several new ones for Fall but haven't had time to pour them.

A few of what I have used and love are,

Bear Claws-ICS-to me this one is good all year round but I love bakery!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake-NG

Hansel & Gretels House-CS

Pumpkin Creme Brûlée-I have one from Connie's (haven't poured yet but good OOB) but I think most here like AH.

Candy Corn with buttercream-JS-Haven't poured

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar-JS or ICS

Amish Harvest-Peak

Hot Apple Pie-AH-good all year round

Pumpkin Cookie Crunch-JS-haven't poured yet but good OOB

Trick or Treat-NG

Apple Butter-TCS

Toffee Apple Crunch-NG

Candy Corn-Mine is from Houston Candle Supply. Haven't poured it but it smells good OOB. I think most get theirs from BCS but I could be wrong.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head! But there are many more great ones!

Hope this helps!

I'm sure I'm in a minority group when I say this, but I no longer add special holiday fragrances to my line other than a few Christmas offerings. I've found it's not profitable to pour unique fragrances for the lesser holidays.

I can't sometimes help wondering if customers aren't a bit wacko by thinking a holiday item is past it's prime or out-right spoiled the day after the holiday. Just look at the huge sales nearly all mass marketers hold on their holiday items the "day-after".

I do, however, re-label some of my regular line that I can return to my normal stock after the "event" passes with a simple label change.

Halloween;

Country Pumpkin; Jack-O-Lantern

Spiced Cider; Witch's Brew

Fresh Mown Hay; Halloween Hay Ride

Pomegranate; Vampire's Kiss

Your choices are really numerous and a little fun to do.

JMO/HTH

Dave @ Charlotte Hall Country Candles

ETA: When I composed this I was the first to reply. Some other member's posts made it in before mine. All are quite interesting and may be better suggestions for your personal circumstances.

Good luck with your decision.

Dave

Edited by emilyspoppy
Claification

We seem to have lost the permanent sticky note on the forum page for supplier abbreviations that's always been there. What supplier is WSP? That was so helpful and kept me from asking this question a zillion times.

TIA

Jackie

• 1 month later...

I bought a bottle of it and poured it into some funky, smelly clamshells and most of what I'm picking up is plastic smell mixed with something spicy. I've been tempted to pour it again since I have found some clamshells that don't have any smell to them. I gave one of the funky ones to a friend and she really liked it though! I guess the plastic doesn't come through when it melts. LOL!

I can't figure out what to call it because "Black Magic" just doesn't suit it. Anything named "Black Magic" ought to be more potent than this! But I made up a quick body spray and I'm going to spritz it on today to see if I get inspired by any notes it it. I'm making up a few Halloween goodie bags for friends and was planning for this soap to be part of them, if I can think of something better to call it.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't figure out what to call it because "Black Magic" just doesn't suit it. Anything named "Black Magic" ought to be more potent than this! But I made up a quick body spray and I'm going to spritz it on today to see if I get inspired by any notes it it. I'm making up a few Halloween goodie bags for friends and was planning for this soap to be part of them, if I can think of something better to call it.

I think I'll go with "Fairy Farts". Foul biological emissions seem to be all the rage in scent names these days, so that ought to go over well.

I really like it and am blazing through the body spray and soap I made.