Natures garden

QTsmum

I didn't realized they shipped USPS to Canada! Do you even know how much money that will save me on UPS fees??? ;). I just ordered a few scents.

How are they? Pretty good quality? Most of mine are from rustic essentials although I have some (I haven't tried) from bittercreek and some from peak otw. But jeeze, with the USPS option NG will be my go-to if they are good!

(seriously, I pay usually $100 AFTER shipping in brokerage fees, so this saves a TON!). :cheesy2:

Well, like every supplier I have tried, I like a few and I did not like some. I am a newcomer to this but those who have been doing this for some time have mentioned how much stronger the oils used to be. Seems that was generally the case with oils and suppliers before phthalates were removed from FO's.

Every taste and nose will vary but I just checked my handy spreadsheet and from NG, I use or would reorder:

Country Bumpkin Pumpkin Apple Butter Pumpkin Eggnog Lavender Apple Cotton Candy

That is it and I tried a lot. I am a SUPER picky FO person, though. I still have high hopes for Apple Dumpling but do not have that in wax yet.

I have ordered and used FO's for 14 suppliers and I could easily drop that list to 4 and never order from the others again except perhaps 1-2 scents.

I use Natures garden and I love some of there oils. Reindeer poop, Black linen & Anber ( a best seller for me) Snowman Balls, Elf Sweat Just to name a few. You have to try them out to find what you like. They have many to choose from. So good luck. :grin2:

They are one of my main suppliers. They have some amazing scents like Country Bumpkin, Hillbilly Homebrew, Mrs. Claus Cookies, Old Fashion Banana Pudding, Blueberry Flapjacks and the list goes on. I have only been disappointed in a couple and even they weren't that bad.

I use a lot of NG fo's in cp and these are some I like:

Cracklin' birch

The perfect man

Stud

Rockin' the stars

Fluffy pink candy

Yeah for yummy

Honey bunny

Lemon sugar

Mrs. Claus cookies

Vanilla lavender

Magnolia orange blossom

Very sexy for men

Aqua di gio

Butt naked

Fruity loops

Amazing grace

Edited by Shar
fogot to add some

I ordered (I should have gotten some tips before I placed the order!!!):

*Keep in mind, a lot of these are for dipped bears, which I'm going to market for baby's rooms! *

7-up pound cake

Baby clean

Best Friends

Children's room

Doodle Bug

Frosted LIme cupkcake

Honey Bunny

Innocence

Fairy Dust Type

Snuggable

Vanilla Lavendar

Island Christmas

Cracklin Birch

Christmas Cabin

Well, like every supplier I have tried, I like a few and I did not like some. I am a newcomer to this but those who have been doing this for some time have mentioned how much stronger the oils used to be. Seems that was generally the case with oils and suppliers before phthalates were removed from FO's.

Every taste and nose will vary but I just checked my handy spreadsheet and from NG, I use or would reorder:

Country Bumpkin Pumpkin Apple Butter Pumpkin Eggnog Lavender Apple Cotton Candy

That is it and I tried a lot. I am a SUPER picky FO person, though. I still have high hopes for Apple Dumpling but do not have that in wax yet.

I have ordered and used FO's for 14 suppliers and I could easily drop that list to 4 and never order from the others again except perhaps 1-2 scents.

Which 4 suppliers are your favorites?

I love NG! But I only have ordered from them x 100 and CS when they had a sale. From your list I love the cracklin birch and lav vanilla (dupe of downeys, love to put a lil on an old rag and throw in the dryer) Jus poured christmas cabin today, yumm CT. Their customer service is great and I think most of their stuff is reasonably priced. Hope they work out for ya!

Like most suppliers, I've had some I didn't care for - but I have several from them that I love and they are great sellers. You'll just have to find the ones you like.

Cracklin Birch, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Black Cherry BOMB, Hot Cocoa to name a few off the top of my head.

I am finding I like NG better now that I switched wax- I couldn't get most of their oils I tried to do anything in 464 (wicked that is- melts we're okay)- they seem to be much more friendly with 415

Which kinda sucks for me because now I want to try more- and more is NOT what I need! LOL

Beware however, I have personally gone certifiably insane reading their scent descriptions and reviews.

Don't go on the site unless you have a LOT of time.............. *faint*

Omg, yes!!! I tried to not browse too much, especially since I already have so many FOs. I could get in trouble quickly!

I am finding I like NG better now that I switched wax- I couldn't get most of their oils I tried to do anything in 464 (wicked that is- melts we're okay)- they seem to be much more friendly with 415

Which kinda sucks for me because now I want to try more- and more is NOT what I need! LOL

Thanks for the heads up. I have some 464 and I would have been so bummed if I got no scent! I'll avoid it in that wax!

Their version of Hansel and Gretel's House is decent, Tinsel is a great pom, Apple Jack and Peel is decent, Nutcracker was a good gingerbready type of thing but they don't have very many complex fragrances as a rule IMHO. I suppose that's how they keep their prices so low but sometimes you want something that has a full range od notes to it. KWIM?

I am in Canada too, they are my main supplier for years. The only FO of theirs that let me down was cuc and melon, the scent morphed ugly after 6 months.

I use

China Rain

Satsuma

Extremely sexy for him

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Angel

BRV

Lavender and more.

didn't notice it mentioned, but NG's lick me all over is super strong, floral/fruity! works super in MP soap (the soap is all ya need, the scent really lingers), as well as melts, sprays, and candles. i am NOT a floral person, but this is great! tried some other versions, but this is the best!

HTH-kris

Kris, I'm glad you said something. I was really in the fence about that lick me all over for a while. I'm not big on florals either, but I really like the sexy as sin, a lot. But have only made roll-ons with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Can any of you compare "Sinfully Hot" and "Cinnamon Sticks"? Do they differ much?

How is "Lavender Sage"? And "Sinus Relief"? "Kismet"? "Kiss and Tell"? "Kudzu"? "Nantucket Briar"? "Knock Out"? "Angels Whispering"? "4 Leaf Clover" and "Australian Bamboo Grass"? "Mayan Musk"? "OMG Olive"? "Poison Pie"? "Rockin' the Stars"?

And any of the Kama Sutra stuff? I want some sexy stuff for me and Valentine's Day is soon after Christmas anyway. What about the sexy sounding men's scents? "Stud" or "Dude"? I had been intrigued by "Toxic Trance" and "Werewolf" but some recent reviews on the NG site aren't too enthusiastic about them.

I've been told in no uncertain terms I HAVE to get more "Cracklin' Birch" and you know how we can't order just one itty bitty scent. :D

Edited by Darbla

Thanks, candledoll.

Can someone who's bought "Cracklin' Birch" recently please confirm that it has not changed from 2 years ago, before I go buy 3# of this stuff? It was good then but now I'm worried it may have changed when I'm about to buy a bunch.