Natures garden

QTsmum

Thanks, candledoll.

Can someone who's bought "Cracklin' Birch" recently please confirm that it has not changed from 2 years ago, before I go buy 3# of this stuff? It was good then but now I'm worried it may have changed when I'm about to buy a bunch.

Definitely make sure of this before you buy it....my last order of it was fine but that was several months ago with my CD wicks which were also fine at that time and now the wicks have different Neck heights and less coating....and cannot get an answer or a refund

So with some complaints in the FO's just be sure or you will have a hard time getting a refund or exchange

I hope to high heavens I don't regret this, but I got pounds of "Cracklin' Birch", "Sinus Relief", and "Sinfully Hot". In 8 oz bottles I got "Mayan Musk", "4 Leaf Clover", "Sexy As Sin", and "Magic Potion". I will get "Cracklin' Birch" in wax soon to give out at Christmas, the "Sinus Relief" is for some shower thingies I put a recipe in the B&B recipes forum for, and the others are for after the Christmas season.

• 1 year later...

I have been making a bunch of stuff for Christmas gifts, and upcoming birthdays and Valentine's Day, and I made "Sexy As Sin" candles. It's a wonderful scent but the name is going to be off-putting to my prudish bunch. I slapped "Sweetheart" on it for now but what would you have called it?

Edited by Darbla