Welcome to the Newest Members of CraftServer

TallTayl

🤗👋🏻🌈Hey hey to our newest members!

😎You are the newest members of CraftServer!!! This is YOUR place to discuss all things scented!

👉🏻We have new tradition to get you started!😊👀👀👀🧚🏻‍♀️

If you're new to scented products,  please post a question you have about working with what interests you most. Don't worry, there's no such thing as a silly question here! 

OR, post a project idea that you have. Either way, we want to be able to help you!!

If you're experienced with scented products, post a picture of a past project you're proud of! Help inspire your fellow crafters with some of your beautiful work!! Thank you all for making this forum so wonderful! 

thank you guys for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to gain knowledge from all the experts here :) my girlfriend and I are starting the idea to make our candle business so we have been for the past weeks researching and learning a lot so I'm looking forward to ask specific questions when we're ready. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2018 at 9:16 PM, Tokoo said:

Thanks everyone, didn't see this. Love finding this forum, its been so very helpful.

There are many experienced candle makers in this forum......just read thru the posting and you will find may helpful hints on making candles whether pillars or containers.

Thank you, and hello, everyone! I've been making candles off and on for about 8 years, first with beeswax, and now with palm. I've been following this forum for a while, so decided to be official and join! I've already received valuable help and appreciate the tone of the group. Looking forward to helping someone else along at some point.

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I'm just reading this now, sorry for the late response.  I've been making candles, and selling them to the public for 6 years now.  I'm in the process of converting from soy wax to a coconut blend.  Right now I'm experimenting with, and liking, the coconut/apricot blend from Candlewic.  This seems like a great group, and I am looking forward to learning more from the group!

• 2 months later...