MY Husband's Hobby

Vicky_CO

Thanks guys you have given him a boost so far it been just me and the kids that tell him his stuff is great.

Texas he also makes pens, bowls, just about anything wood working but he like to turn stuff mostly. Maybe I will see if I can talk him in to letting me take pics of some other stuff I had to sneak those pics. LOL He does not think his stuff is good enough but he is a perfectionist and to him it will never be good enough.

WOW!!!! THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL ....so rich looking !!!! Those have to take a long time to make!! I don't believe I would have the patience...but WOW..... your husband...I DO believe he has found his niche !!!:yay:

Edited by puma52

Thanks guys you have given him a boost so far it been just me and the kids that tell him his stuff is great.

Texas he also makes pens, bowls, just about anything wood working but he like to turn stuff mostly. Maybe I will see if I can talk him in to letting me take pics of some other stuff I had to sneak those pics. LOL He does not think his stuff is good enough but he is a perfectionist and to him it will never be good enough.

I would love to see more, he should be selling those. I might be interested. :)

• 1 month later...