4oz Square Mason Jar?

lsbennis

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will let everyone know as soon as I get the information from them

They would be coming from Shandong China and I have never ordered outside of the US so we will see if its affordable...or not but that has to be where the ones we see here in the states are coming from- I have been searching forever for these and the site I am on never had them before and I just so happened to look again this morning - maybe they are coming back in demand

I will post a picture of them later when I get on my laptop- cannot do that from my phone

post-12590-139458509169_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture - Other than not being able to see the "mason" on the jar it appears to be what I have a few of here- I took the two small ones I have here and the bigger of the 2 holds 250ml like the specs say- its like half size the 8 ouncer- fingers crossed and I will keep you posted

These are adorable also but not sure if they really are blue or clear- some of these jars show a color and then in the specs states clear

post-12590-13945850917_thumb.jpg

Edited by moonshine

I swear those jars were on their website yesterday when I looked. This morning they're gone! Those 4oz square mason jars used to be available everywhere; CS, Fillmore, SKS, Uline, Peak, WSP. Now they are all gone. I can only find the 8oz. If I do come across any again I'll post it.

Maybe they are no longer manufacturing them?!!

Those look just like the 6 ounce one I have here- I am off to Walmart!

I have gotten a response from a china that the jar is an 8 ounce...they are looking into the 4 ounce if its possible

I also have calls and emails into glass production places in the US and jarden themselves so when I hear the results I will post

Thanks for sharing the Walmart find!

I did call Fillmore and they cannot produce that jar or do not have people that can but claim they have had several people inquiring on it- you would think that would be a clue to one of these manufacturing places to BRING THEM BACK!

Edited by moonshine