What candle or tart are you burning now?

@KrazeKelly--Glad someone likes that scent. I sell it but it's not one of my top selling scents. Throws great in soy though!!

I'm burning Peaks Mountain Lake. Very light throw IMO. I think this is better suited for a small bathroom. Also because it's a clean scent too.

I need to try that Hillbilly Homebrew sometime!! :-)

Edited by jackbenimble

I'm finishing up a huge xmas candle I made for us... Peak's Sugar Plum Berries.. yum...

moonshine - if you haven't - put cracklin birch in soap - it's Fabulous!

Will you for me...LOL I love this scent and I imagine it would be fabulous in soap!

I have not gone there...yet -but maybe some simple "melt and pour" in the future

CS Smoke & Odor Eliminator in every room. (Trying to clear out burnt mac & cheese odor which has spread throughout the house)

LOL- dont you LOVE that one?? It gets rid of EVERYTHING- my outdoor cat dropped a litter of kittens in my garage last March and that was stinky...5 kittens and mama using the litter - I put a melt warmer out there with that and you never knew there was a single cat...until they started climbing your legs!

@KrazeKelly--Glad someone likes that scent. I sell it but it's not one of my top selling scents. Throws great in soy though!!

I'm burning Peaks Mountain Lake. Very light throw IMO. I think this is better suited for a small bathroom. Also because it's a clean scent too.

I need to try that Hillbilly Homebrew sometime!! :-)

I like CS Meadow, but my favorite is CS Lemon Chiffon!! I did have one person come in the office and comment on the Meadow candle today. They liked it also.

Peak's Cappuccino Hazelnut 9% in 4627 because I'm trying to give it a chance to grow on me. It smells a lot better than I thought, and it's a strong thrower, but I still don't like it enough to continue making candles with it. Maybe it would smell better at a lower FO load.